Chapter 15

(A/N: More on No ones PoV)
NO ONES PoV

"I'm sorry...", Avvi cried and Laxus put her down and hugged her, "Its okay... Its not your fault. No one saw this coming...", Laxus brushed her pink hair while she dug her face in his chest, "I was supposed to stop them... instead I fell for their tricks again.", Avvi sobbed. "You did everything you can Avvi.", Happy said and Lucy nodded, "Yeah, I agree. You helped everyone Avvi.", she smiled. "I did... but I have to be selfish just to protect myself from becoming a Nightmare.", Avvi sobbed and then Gray shook his head, "Your not selfish. You just want to protect us.", he said. "We all know that Avvi.", Evergreen smiled and Avvi looked at them. "Iris.... it's okay if you can't do it. I've known you for 10 years. I know you're just protecting the people you care and love.", Jellal looked at her. "I agree with mom dad.", Gerald smiled. Then Avvi looked at Laxus and she finally decided, "I'm sorry.... Everyone... Laxus...", she kissed him and looked at everyone, "If something goes wrong. I want you all to kill me.", Avvi smiled and they were all shocked. Avvi turned away, and transformed into her Dark Phoenix form, "Dark Phoenix!", her body was transformed into a body made out of shadows.

 Avvi turned away, and transformed into her Dark Phoenix form, "Dark Phoenix!", her body was transformed into a body made out of shadows

All of them were amazed and some were confused but Laxus, Jellal, and Gerald were worried. Avvi flew to them, "Sissy! I'm back!", she said but in a darker voice. "Althea?", Avah was shocked. Then Avvi punched her and then summoned shadow daggers and slashed her. Avah couldn't attack her because she was too fast, "You gotta be kidding me!", Avah whined as she attacked Avvi with her sword, but Avvi's body was made out of shadows. "What the!", Avah used her dark rays but Avvi immediately dodged it and she flew behind her and kicked her to the ground. Then Avvi flew to her father, King Hermes, "Althea, my daughter. Has the darkness finally conquered you?", he asked and Avvi laughed, "Silly old man. Is that even a question?", she grinned and they were all shocked, "Wait is she?!", Sting asked and Erza looked worried, "I hope not.", she sighed. King Hermes looked at her, "My daughter, what do you say we conquer this world together?", he asked and Avvi laughed, "You really think that I'm that evil huh?", she grinned and this made her father gasped, "Wait. That can't be...", he sighed. Avah flew beside King Hermes, "What is it Dad?", she asked. "I'm a Moonlight, and I'm a Nightmare. But I'm also me!", Avvi yelled and then she pointed them and started to chant a spell, "Nightmare Rays.", a large ray of light came out of her hand and aimed Avah and King Hermes. "That didn't hurt.", Avah boasted and Avvi grinned, "I know but this will.", she transformed into her Astral Phoenix form, "Unlock! Astral Phoenix!", her shadow body turned into a body made out of space and her hair was longer.

", she transformed into her Astral Phoenix form, "Unlock! Astral Phoenix!", her shadow body turned into a body made out of space and her hair was longer

Then Avah growled, and she attacked her but Avvi dodged him. King Hermes used all of his spells but she was too fast and powerful, "Okay are you done?", Avvi sighed and she started to chant a spell, "Supernova!", a small sphere appeared between Avah and King Hermes and exploded. Then Avah was able to get up, she attacked her sister, "Negative Force!", a sphere of darkness appeared behind Avvi and it hit her. Then she summoned a huge phoenix made out of space, "Phoenix Unleash!", the Phoenix attacked Avah and then King Hermes. The Phoenix fired astral spheres at him. Then Avvi looked at her sister, like she was about to cry when she saw his father. Avah glared at Avvi and she flew to her and attacked her using her sword but Avah immediately summoned her new sword, "Dark Blade of Nightmares!", then an unfamiliar sword appeared in her hand and this made Avah gasp. "You are no worthy to hold that sword!", Avah yelled and Avvi nodded, "I know. But the sword chose me Amora. I'm balanced, you and dad are not!", she yelled and she flew to her and stabbed her. Then she looked at her father, she flew to him, "Althea. Go ahead, kill me. But we both know, I can't die.", King Hermes smirked and Avvi chuckled, "I know. But one day, you ask someone to kill you cause you will lose everything!", she yelled and stabbed him. Then Avah mysteriously appeared behind Avvi and stabbed her on her back and upto her stomach, "AVVI!", they yelled. "IRIS!", Jellal yelled. "MOM!", Gerald cried. "VERONICA!", Laxus yelled. Avvi chuckled, "You know that won't work.", she said and Avah chuckled, "I know. But it's a good distraction.", she said and grabbed her dad and they disappeared.

Avvi flew back to the others while she was still in her Astral Phoenix form. She landed carefully and took the knife off then transformed into her normal form. But she was still bleeding, Laxus and Gerald ran to her. "Uncle Gray! we need some ice to make her stop bleeding!", Gerald yelled and Gray nodded. Gray ran them and Laxus laid her down, "Ice!", he used his ice magic to wrap her stomach and back with ice. "There.", Gray grinned. "Thank you.", Avvi smiled at Gray and looked at Gerald, "Sweetie, why are you crying? I'm fine now. And I told you plenty of times, I will always be okay.", Avvi smiled and Gerald nodded, "I know mom. But I couldn't stop worrying.", he sobbed and hugged her. She hugged him back and kissed his forehead, "I'm okay now.", she smiled and Laxus looked at her, "Laxus I'm fine. Don't worry.", she smiled and Laxus nodded, "I know. But of course, I couldn't stop worrying.", he sighed. "So where do you think they left?", Happy asked and Avvi shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe somewhere I couldn't detect them.", Avvi sighed.

The next day, Princess Hisui invited all of the guilds to the ball she prepared for them. And since all the inns that they stayed in were all destroyed by the dragons, all of them were invited to stay at the palace. While the others prepared for the ball, Princess Hisui went to the room she prepared for Avvi. She knew Avvi was a Queen, so she thought it would be respectful if she was to be treated a royal guest since she is still a Queen. Princess Hisui knocked on her door. and Avvi opened it, "Your highness.", Avvi curtsied, "Please come in.", she added. Princess Hisui came inside as she shook her head, "Please, it's okay your majesty.", she bowed when she got inside and this made Arcadios shock, "Princess!", he gasped. " I'm the one you has to bow to you. You are a Queen after all", Princess Hisui said as she rose up, "How did you know?", Avvi asked and Princess Hisui pointed the crown that Avvi always wore that she could not take off. "That crown. Is the crown of Euphemia, a very powerful and magical crown that only the true heir or the true Queen can wear it. And I've seen Queen Ace wearing it- it must mean you are her daughter that she had always spoke of. Althea right?", Princess Hisui asked and Avvi nodded, "Yeah. But people call me Avvi or Queen Avvi.", Avvi chuckled and so did Princess Hisui "By the way. I need to ask you something.", Princess Hisui said and Avvi nodded, "Sure what is it?', she asked. "Do you think it's my fault? to fall for the trick?", Princess Hisui asked and Avvi shook her head, "No it's not your fault. The future Rogue tricked you- you just wanted to make sure that your people will be safe.", she assured. "But I still feel guilty for what I did. ", Princess Hisui sighed. "I know how you feel. As a Queen to my fellow Euphemians- I still feel guilty that I didn't do anything to save our home world, Euphemia. And to the Euphemians who had died on that day.", Avvi sighed and looked at her, "But you are lucky that everyone is still alive and well here.", Avvi added as she smiled. "Thank you, your Majesty.", Princess Hisui smiled. "Your welcome your highness." Avvi smiled.

MIRA'S POV

Me and the girls were getting dressed up for the ball, I looked around and I couldn't see where she is. "Does anyone know where Avvi is?", I asked. Jenny shrugged and Shelia shook her head, "Nope. We haven't seen her since this morning.", Shelia said. "That's because they gave her a private room and dressing room.", Evergreen corrected them. "Huh? Why?', Wendy asked. "That's because she's the Queen of Euphemia. I heard Princess Hisui ordering her maids to prepare a room for the Queen of Euphemia- and I know that's Avvi.", Evergreen grinned. "She's a Queen!!", we gasped. "Wait you guys didn't know?", Erza asked and we shook our heads. "Well anyways, we only got a few more hours to prepare!", Lucy smiled.