Chapter 10

ERZA'S PoV (A/N: Yup. Bust for this chap... ig.)

We were all drinking, celebrating, and trying lift the other's spirits. Then I noticed Laxus was along and looked a bit troubled. "Something wrong?", I asked. "Nope.", he said as he drinks his beer. "NO, actually. Cause Avvi's not here.", Mira grinned. "Huh? Where is she?", I asked. "Yeah where is she?", Mira asked Laxus. Laxus shrugged and Juvia came in with us, "She's with her ex husband. They were discussing about their son.", she said. Jellal and Avvi. "Where?", Mira asked. "Oh they're just at the rooftop.", Juvia said. Then I immediately ran to the rooftop without question. Then I hid behind the wall and looked and listened to them. Jellal and Avvi where sitting next to each other. "So... you found the amulet?", Avvi asked Jellal and he nodded. "Yeah, a girl wearing a black mask was wearing it.", Jellal looked at her. "Where?", Avvi asked. "A girl from Raven Tail. She was there. I found her hiding the amulet in her scarf.", Jellal said. "So if we get that amulet, we can free him.", Avvi looked happy. "Yes.", Jellal smiled at her and it pierced my heart a little. "Btw, Jellal... What will we tell him when he's here?", she asked. Jellal looked confused, "Huh?", he asked. "I mean, we haven't told him about our divorce...", she sighed. "He'll be upset.", she added. Jellal shook his head, "No he won't. He's a smart kid. He'll understand why.", Jellal said and then looked at her eyes, "He got his brains from you Iris.", he smiled. "And he got your handsome face.", She chuckled. "Yeah that is true.", He chuckled. "Tell me again why we got divorced.", Jellal looked at her and Avvi sighed, "I know it wasn't just about our second son, AJ.", he added. "Because I know you still love Erza. And even though we got married and we had Gerald- you still love her.", Avvi looked up at the sky. Jellal looked a little upset and grabbed her shoulders, "Jellal?", Avvi asked and Jellal hugged her. "Don't say that. I loved you.", he said. Avvi hugged him back, "I know. It's just, that- I know you still love her. You love Erza.", she smiled. 'He loves me?', my heart was beating a bit faster. "Yeah.. and you love Laxus?", Jellal asked and Avvi blushed. "...", she stayed silent. "I'll take that as a yes!", Jellal teased as he laughed and then stopped and kissed her forehead. "That's the last kiss I ever receive from my ex husband.", Avvi chuckled. "No actually.", Jellal chuckled and then he kissed her. My eyes widened, 'He kissed her but he didn't kissed me?!' "That's your last kiss that you'll ever receive from your ex husband.", he chuckled. "Im guessing you were reminiscing when you kissed me.", Avvi joked. "Yeah I guess.", Jellal chuckled. "Can I ask something?", Avvi asked Jellal nodded, "Why did you tell Erza you want to go back with me for Gerald even though it's not true. And why didn't you just kissed her?!", Avvi asked. I blushed and so did he, "Don't tell me your a chicken when it comes to Erza!", Avvi laughed. "F-Fine....", he sighed. "But you still owe her a kiss.", she chuckled. "And you and Laxus should start dating!", Jellal laughed and Avvi blushed. Jellal stood up, "Tell Erza I'll be back for he soon.", he said and Avvi nodded. "We better get going. Bye.", Jellal said as he left using the ladder and went down. Then I noticed Laxus was also watching them "Hey. Aren't you gonna talk to her?", I asked. "Maybe?", he sighed. and I pushed him, "What the!", he yelled. And I left.

AVVI'S PoV

"Laxus?!",I gasped. "Yeah...", he smiled nervously and he walked over me and sat beside me. We stayed silent for 3 minutes, "You heard everything?", I asked and he nodded, "Yup....", he said. I sighed and then he looked at me, "Veronica... There's something that I need to tell you...", he said and my heart started to beat harder, "What is it?", I asked. "I've been feeling this for a year now.... I... I love you Veronica.", he said and I gasped and stayed silent, "It's okay. If you want to be with Jellal or someone else is fine.", Laxus chuckled nervously. This made me laughed, "Laxus! I love you too!", I hugged him Then I looked at his face, "You know your cute when you blush.", I teased. "Tch." he looked away and then looked at me again. He leaned down and kissed me

NO ONE'S PoV

Back at the inn, Mira, Gajeel, and Juvia were waiting for Laxus and Avvi. "Where are they?", Gajeel whined. "We're back!" Avvi smiled, the two came in happily. "You two seemed happy.", Mira smiled, "May I ask why?", she asked. Laxus and Avvi looked at each other and chuckled, "Hmm... let's just say I got myself a girlfriend.", Laxus smirked. "And I got myself a boyfriend.", Avvi grinned. "No way!", they gasped. "Im so happy for you!", Mira smiled. Avvi yawned, "Thanks. Now we have a reason to sleep together.", she said as she laid down and Laxus laid down beside. "Yeah... we should sleep.", Laxus said as he wrapped his arms around Avvi.

AVVI'S PoV

The next day, the next event were Chariots. I feel bad for Gajeel and Natsu because of the curse of the dragon slayers. Laxus is lucky he has me. And I guess I am pretty lucky to have him. Then I closed my eyes again and used the pearl from my crown as a camera or an eye and looked at Raven Tail. I tried to look for the girl, and then I found her. She looked so familiar, but with that mask, I couldn't identify her. Then I sighed and decided to take a break from using my magic to find my son.

A few battles later, it was Mira vs Jenny from Blue Pegasus. Then a few minutes they changed into their.... bikinis?! "What the!", I yelled. "Ohhhh!!!!", the men yelled. Then Mermaid Heel joined them wearing their bikinis and some women from Lamia Scale. Then Cana looked at me, "What do you say cous?", she grinned. "I don't know. I was a swimsuit model back then.", I chuckled. "What?!", all of the men from Fairy Tail gasped. "Yeah that's true.", My mom chuckled. "So that's why I brought these!", Mavis said as she summoned some bikinis to us. "Go show them Fairy Tail has the hottest women in the world!", Mavis smiled. Then we changed into our bikinis, I wore a black two piece bikini.

LAXUS' PoV

I was looking at Veronica posing, "Hey Laxus your blushing?!", Gajeel made fun of me. I ignored him. Then they made them wear school swimsuit, then glasses, long tights, and then until to the wedding gown theme. "Wedding theme! Go and grab yourself a partner.", they announce. All of us men were wearing white suits. Then I looked at Veronica, she looked so beautiful as ever.

Then she felt uncomfortable when Rofus approached her, "Will you be my bride?", Rofus asked confidently and I clenched my fist and started walking to them

Then she felt uncomfortable when Rofus approached her, "Will you be my bride?", Rofus asked confidently and I clenched my fist and started walking to them. "Sorry, but I was once a bride and I don't wanna make the same mistake again on marrying the wrong guy for me!", Veronica smiled and this made Rofus shock. "Wha?", he asked then I walked behind Veronica and wrapped my arms around her, "And she's taken. Now go!", I growled and he left. Veronica laughed, "Awww! Is my boyfriend jealous?", she teased. I sighed, "A little.", I chuckled. "That's sweet of you.", she smiled and she looked at me and I kissed her. "Wait! Laxus and Avvi are dating?!", I heard Gramps and we looked at him and nodded. "Yes! My wish has finally come true!", I heard him say. Then suddenly the guild master of Lamia Scale came wearing a bikini and made the whole arena silent. Then we went back to our stands and wore our clothes. "I think Gramps is too happy that we started dating.", she chuckled and I nodded. "He is."