Chapter 11

AVVI'S PoV

It's the third day of the Grand Magic Games. I didn't watched Erza defeating 100 monsters cause I woke up a little late. But I did watched Cana using Fairy Glitter. And she is surely a Clive! Of course Fairy Tail A is first but we are 2nd. So after this event is another battle. "Next up is Laxus Dreyar and Avvi Nightmares from Fairy Tail B versus Alexi and Avah Nightmares from Raven Tail! Wait! two Nightmares?", the announcer was confused and so was I. As me and Laxus walked to the battle grounds, I looked at the masked girl who's name was Avah- wait Avah? She couldn't be? I looked at her and pointed her, "You! I know who you are!", I growled. "Oh yeah? who am I?", she asked. "Your the woman who destroyed my homeworld, my family, and my son!", I yelled and then she laughed. "Indeed I am, sister.", she took off her mask. (A/N: The photo shown above is her sister) I glared at her, "What are you doing here and how did you survive?!", I asked. "Amora?", I heard my mom gasped. "None of your concern big sis. Anyways, we're here to fight not to yell about the past.", she smirked. "Yeah right!", I sighed. Then I looked at her amulet, "Say. How about we make a bet like the others?", I asked then Laxus looked at me, "Are you serious?", he whispered and I nodded. "Sure what is it?", she asked. "If I win, you give me that amulet.", I pointed at the amulet. "Okay but if I win, you give me back my powers.", she grinned. "Deal.", I smirked. Then Alexi somehow made a purple barrier. "It's just the four of us now!", Alexi laughed, "Or should I say 5.", he added and a long white haired man.

", he added and a long white haired man

"Dad?!", I gasped. "You see dear. You're dear mother never told you about a goddess's heart. When a goddess loves someone, especially their family, they become immortal. As for you, you love your sister. And your sister loves her father, me. So that is how we survived.", he chuckled. "So what the heck is happening?", Laxus asked. Then Alexi took off his helmet, "Well son, we have something we have to discuss.", it was Laxus' dad. "Dad...", he growled. "I want the Lumen Histoire. So tell me Laxus, where is it?", he asked. "I don't know.", Laxus said. "Lies!", he yelled. "Yo! Big sissy! focus on us! You see... me and dad are having a hard time. We don't actually need our powers.", Amora said. "Well what is it that you want?", I asked. "The crown of Euphemia.", she replied and I sighed, "No one has ever touched the crown except for the true heir of the throne. So there is no way you can have it. Plus Euphemia is destroyed so why do you want it?", I asked as I crossed my arms. My dad chuckled, "That means your mother have not told you yet. The crown, is the key to the weapon that a group of people need and what we need.", he said. "No way. That weapon is in here?", I asked and they nodded, "Oh yes it is.", he said. "Now be a good girl and give it to me or I will kill your boyfriend.", he grinned. "No. I won't.", I said. "It looks like both of our child don't want to make a treaty with us.", Laxus' dad, Ivan said. "I guess we'll just have to do it the hard way!", my dad yelled and a huge dark beam aimed at us and we dodged it. "We need to break the barrier.", I told Laxus telepathically and he nodded. While he used his lightning to distract them I tried to cast a hidden spell to break the barrier. "You done yet?!", He asked. "yup! Disable!", I casted and the barrier broke. "Oh my! it looks like there are 3 members fighting 2 members!", they announced. "Isn't that cheating?!", I heard them yelling. "Humans...", Amora sighed. "I will kill all of you?!", she yelled and then transformed into her demon form.