Chapter 16

(↑↑↑Avvi's Gown, Hairstyle, and yeah crown↑↑↑)

NO ONE'S POV

Everyone was having a great night at the ball. But Laxus seemed a bit stressed when he couldn't find Avvi. And all of the girls were coming up to him. So Freed and Brixslow had to get the girls off him or they might get a taste of Avvi's bad side. "Please we beg of you! we don't want Laxus' girlfriend to kill us!", Freed and Brixslow begged. And a brunette girl glared at them, "Girlfriend? I don't see one.", she smirked. Then a blonde one nodded, "If he does have a girslfriend- where is she?", she asked and the other brunette agreed. Then a long pink haired womanwas standing behind them crossing her arms, Freed and Brixslow were a bit frightened. "Over here.", Avvi grinned. She was wearing a pink gown and she made her crown transform into her occasional crown. "Veronica! My love!",Laxus smiled nervously. Avvi was still crossing her arms and she looked at him smilingly, "Was I too long my love?",she asked. "N-no my love! you weren't!", Laxus scratched his head. "That's your girlfriend Laxus?", the brunette girl asked and Avvi pushed the girls a little and walked beside Laxus. "Why yes. Got a problem with that missy?",Avvi asked. "Ugh?! who is she anyways?!", the blonde murmured not knowing they could hear her. " She's probably not as popular as us.", the other red head said and the other brunette agreed, "Yeah, we're richer and I'm a daughter of a politician.", she added. Avvi laughed a little and looked at Laxus, "I love you.", Laxus said with a smiled at her and Avvi smiled back, "I love you too.", she said. And the girls disgusted her. 

Then Princess Hisui came to them and the girls and Freed, Brixslow, and Laxus bowed, "Your highness.", they said. "Thank you.", she smiled and as they rose up Princess Hisui bowed at Avvi, "Why is the Princess bowing to her?", one of the girls asked. Then all of the other guild members were curious as well. "Huh?", they asked. "Queen Avvi, thank you for everything. And also for the armors and other equipment that you have given to us.", she smiled and rose up. "QUEEN AVVI?!?!?!", they all gasped. And this made Laxus chuckle, "Your welcome Princess. As Queen, it would be my pleasure to help a kingdom who is in need of more powerful equipment to protect it's kingdom.", Avvi smiled. "My Queen. May I ask are you having a wonderful night? If need anything please do say.", Princess Hisui said worriedly and Avvi shook her head, "No it's fine. I'm good.", Avvi smiled. After that Avvi pulled Laxus away from the girls, Freed, and Brixslow. "Laxus why do you attract a lot of women?", Avvi teased. "I don't know. How bout you? Why do you attract a lot of men?", Laxus teased and pointed some men behind her and Avvi chuckled. Then Freed and Brixslow walked up to them, "What are you guys doing here?", Laxus asked. "Protecting you and Avvi of course.", Brixslow said. "It's part of our job to be your bodyguards.", Freed said and Avvi sighed, "Guys you should be having fun like Ever. Brixslow go ask Lisanna to dance with you. Freed you go ask Mira.", Avvi commanded them and Brixslow and Freed nodded and went to Lisanna and Mirajane.

Then as the music starts, Laxus gave his hand and offered her to dance with him, "Shall we dance?", he asked and Avvi nodded and took his hand. They started to dance around the ballroom looking like a married couple. "Ypu look so beautiful as ever my love.", Laxus whispered to her ear and this made Avvi blush. "And your handsome as ever my love.", she smiled at him. Most of the guild members, Erza, Kagura, Milliana, Rofus, Sting, Lucy, Princess Hisui, Gray, Juvia, Rogue, Happy, Wendy, Shelia, Lyon, and Makarov caught their attention. But the two didn't noticed because they were too happy. "This is the first time I saw my grandson happy.", Makarov said he sobbed. "Aye!", Happy said. Then Avvi remembered something, "By the way. What are we going to do? Now that my sister and my dad is here.", she sighed as they danced. "My love, don't worry. We'll defeat them, I promise you that.", Laxus smiled at her. "Thanks. And thank you for everything. For taking me with you, to give me this huge family,Fairy Tail, and also for staying by my side.", Avvi smiled. Laxus stopped and kissed her, "And thank you for staying by my side too.", he said and Avvi smiled. "I think people are staring at us.", she chuckled. Then Gerald came to them, "Mother?", he asked, "Yes dear?", Avvi said and kneeled a little to his eye level and so this Laxus. "Can I go to the restroom?", Gerald asked and Avvi nodded, "Okay. Laxus this won't take long-", before he could finish Gerally cutted him, "Actually mother, Uncle Laxus could just accompany me. Since he is a man.", he smiled and Avvi chuckled, "Okay.", she said. And Laxus chuckled and walked with Gerald to the restroom as they held their hands, they looked like a father and son.

As the two went to the restroom, Avvi smelled some chocolate so she walked over the sweet section. Lector, Rofus, Shelia, and Jenny was there, "Oh hey Avvi!", Jenny smiled and Avvi waved at them, "Hi!", she said and focused on the strawberries coated with chocolate. She took some and placed some on her plate and started to eat. Then she started to chuckle, "Huh? What's funny Avvi?", Shelia asked and the three were curious. Avvi shook her head, "Nothing. It's just that, I remembered when I was carrying Gerald inside my stomach- you know pregnant. I was craving for chocolate coated strawberries!", she smiled as she eats the strawberries happily. "You WERE pregnant?!", Rofus gasped and Avvi sighed, "Let me guess you didn't heard when I said I have a son.", she said and Jenny chuckled, "I remembered! And your son is soooo cute!", she smiled. "I agree! And sweet!", Shelia complemented. Then Gerald and Laxus came, "So how about next week?", Gerald begged Laxus, "Hmm... I'll think about it.", he teased and Gerald looked disappointed, "Come on!", he whined and Laxus chuckled, "Okay. Next week- if your mother approves it.", he said and Avvi heard them, "Approve what? ", she looked at them. "Uncle Laxus said he can teach me how to ride a bike next week!", Gerald smiled and Avvi chuckled. "Of course I approve!", Avvi smiled at them. "Awww you three are so cute!", Jenny grinned. "It's like your a one happy family.", Shelia smiled. "We are.", Laxus and Gerald said in unison and Avvi blushed a little.

~~~~Meanwhile somewhere in the Dark Woods~~~

"Dad. Where are we going?", Avah asked. "Somewhere we can hide until we are fully recovered.", King Hermes said. "Well, anyways. I guess we need to think of another plan.", Avah sighed and King Hermes glared at her, "It's your fault. You were too weak to defeat your sister?!", King Hermes yelled. "You're such a worthless daughter! You always complain but you are always so stubborn! I told you to do this instead you did that. And now we failed because of you! How am I suppose to rule the world if your too weak for your sister?!", he yelled and Avah started to cry. Then King Hermes summoned his whip and whipped her arm, "Ow! Dad!", she cried. "What did I tell you about crying? Crying is for the weak!", he yelled. "Dad.....", Avah couldn't speak.