Thinking......Thinking.......GOT IT!!

I have been thinking about this book and how I do some tags and questions and so on and so on, and here I am still thinking about what I'm going to be doing on this book.....and it hit me!! (literally, my brother hit me upside the head and I found out what to do) I am going to TRY to do daily updates, tags, etc. I am a busy person but due to me having a sprained knee(which is getting better), it kind of limits my abilities of doing somethings that I make myself busy with like Hula Dance, help my mom out with going to places to get groceries or even just spending time with my mom, friends and my dogs. BUT ANYWAYS!!! GETTING SIDETRACKED!!! I will be trying to get myself on the schedule of updating daily and tagging different people daily. I REALLY AM TRYING MY BEST TO HEAL FASTER BECAUSE ITS SO FREAKING BORING IN MY ROOM AND INSIDE THE HOUSE!!  I really am, but when I do....I end up hurting myself more, which is frustrating, but I guess it's making me wait more than I need to. PLEASE don't question how I got my knee sprained, it's okay if you do, I'll answer the question, buts it's really embarrassing once you know. ANYWHO.......I'm not going to ask any questions, but I am going to tag everyone that I'm following and support!!! Here it goes....

*Tags*
MyCats17
LittleKytten9
aquadajackson1017
Harukoruotaku
Wolfgirl147
Heyyyy_Rae
kuramika
kittylu07
Harmony_Midnight
SnakeMoonlilyxD
Panda7962
AyameSuzume
freeLittlewings
wolf_musix
ProFangirl666
Sweet_Fantasy
xXLandanaXx
KokoroDesiree
NotxExistent
tsukamiNEKO
LA_Airin
TingNasyon
MysticalFlower
soullife27
grace5151
Hey_Its_Ainsleigh

Again, I am going to TRY to do daily updates on this book. I hope you like this, I really don't care if you vote or not, just doing this for fun! But if you want, you can go ahead and follow me (that's only if you want to). Ya'll have a great day, and a good summer!Love you guys......BBBAAAAIIIII!!!
~Galaxy L.