Coffee, Questions and Trying Not to Accuse People

I'm guessing your wondering why I named the title, the title that it has.......I'm questioning myself as well😧😧. My family is working with a rescue named Dog Warriors and we have an application for a dog that we are fostering. SO.......the lady that is in charge of the rescue was doing the background check on the people that wants to adopt the dog. While she was doing that she noticed that their 13 year old dog hasn't been to the vet in 5 years..........HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO GET A FREAKING DOG WITH US KNOWING THAT THEIR DOG MIGHT HAVE RABIES, BECAUSE THEIR ANIMALS HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE VET FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS?!?! They have other animals as well but even if they do get the shots over done it with and  they can get to where they can adopt the dog, that's not an official saying that they WILL go to the vet every single year to get every single shot that needs to be updated every single year, so either way they still have that 60/40% chance of getting the dog. And now they are having a fit about us not holding the dog for them until they get the shots done. Just to let you know........WE DO NOT HOLD DOGS!!!! Who ever is capable and is okay with everything(background checks, shots are all updated, etc) and we feel like they are a good family for the animal, THEN ITS THEIRS!!! WE CANT HOLD ANIMALS FOR THEIR "POTENTIAL" ADOPTER!!! My mom and the lady were trying to tell them that for the reason of their animals not having everything updated, and not sound like they were accusing them of anything. Idk really, it's just a really difficult family that "will do anything to get the dog", when they are having a stupid argument about us not holding the dog when we know that it's a possibility that they won't keep up with the vet stuff, when they have one dog that they can't take care of the shots, what makes them think that they will take care of TWO!?!? Honsetly, I just wanted to say "Sorry, you can't get the dog because you don't have the right stuff updated and taken care of so NO your NOT getting the dog and NO we are NOT holding the dog for you."

Anyways, enough about my drama at home and let's get the 4 tags
AyameSuzume
wolf_musix
TingNasyon
tsukamiNEKO

Hope everyone has a great day/night, and I'll see you guys next time!!
~Galaxy L.