Any Fangirls and Fanboys out there??

HHHEEEYYYY EVRYONE!!! I SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I ACTUALLY MADE A WAY FOR ME TO DO THE DAILY SCHEDULE!!!  Anyways, yes I have found out I way for me to do the daily schedule (and no my brother did not have to hit me upside the head, I had to do it myself as a matter of fact). What I'm doing is every night, before I go to bed I search up some questions and I write them down so the next morning or that same night, I can write and or post it. I ACTUALLY AM SMART FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!!!

*Brother in background: WOW, IF ONLY YOU WERE SMART OF THAT MATH EOG AND PASSED IT LIKE ME....*
* I yell: At least my boyfriend didn't break up with me. *whispers: I broke up with him, he was being ignorant*
*Brother goes back to his games*

Jeez, sorry for that, we always fight for some reason it's a habit. ANYWAYS! Yea, so here goes the questions...
1. If you married rich, and your spouse gave 100,000$, what would you spend it on?
2. Name a favorite of each: book, movie & TV shows
3. If you sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do.
4. What celebrity so you idolize the most?

Oh,  I forgot. I will also be answering the same questions on here also.....so, here it goes!
1. Give half of the money I get each year to the people who has cancer and the rest of the money to get stuff to be a gamer and vlogger on YouTube
2. Book: nothing cause I don't like books; Movie:nothing cause I don't watch movies unless it's in IMAX Theater; T.V Shows: I don't watch stuff on TV....srry
3.I WILL TOTALLY FREAK OUT AND EMBARRASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANE and after that,  probably ask them to be part of their YouTube videos
4. I don't care if you guys are haters or not but personally,  I see either Jake Paul or Aphmau as my most idolized people. They both are just so inspirational!! I would die just to meet them and be part of their YouTube crew!

So after all my fangirling and yelling, I want you guys just to let all that fan buy/girl and put it in the comments or answer them on your own!

This has been a wonderful start to this book (at least for me). Please wait for more updates and more tags so you can be recognized and tagged! Have a great day/night everyone. Stay lit! 🌆🌇💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥

Actually am going to regonize someone today because this person is mostly the reason I started this, and this person has been so helpful and supportive of others!
grace5151
Thank you SO MUCH grace5151, hopefully you make more stories and fanfictions for others to enjoy and to spread yours and other creative minds to never ending limits!! You earn a howl from me!

Thank you everyone! Good night/day!
~Galaxy L.