My other book!!

Ok, you know how I've been telling a few of you guys that "I'm going to be publishing a new story sooner or later" or "Hopefully I can publish a story that I've been working on"??? Yea??....No??..... Anyways.....

I FINALLY PUBLISHED IT!!! If you look at my profile thing, you could find it there or just search up "Roleplay With Friends (^-^ Anime Crossovers ^-^). I might change it soon but I want to have you to comment and vote what you think the story's title could be. Of course you would have to read it first but if you don't like it pleased on hesitate to tell me what I can do to improve it. Yeah it might just be one Chapter but there WILL be more if I get the stupid time to update it!!!! I wanted to give a shout out to grace5151 for giving me the upmost inspiration to let me give my price of work to you guys. I have this written in one of my writing journals and I was debating against myself wether I should post this on Wattpad to share with everyone. Yeah I'm still updating it and all both in the journal and on Wattpad but I really do hope that you guys enjoy it and later in the story when I think I have a hand full of people reading it, then I'm think I will do a OC request that way about 5 people could also be included in the story and have their own little connections to the story and the Anime Crossovers. YES THERE WILL BE CROSSOVERS, AND YOU GUYS GET TO REQUEST SOME OF THEM!!! Well only when I say that there is going to be a crossover. Which the first one is going to be Snow White With the Red Hair.

Thank you for you time and patience, and I'll hopefully see you guys on my other book and my next update!
~Galaxy L.