Broken Heart

Have you ever gotten a broken heart. Did you ever have a thing for some that you genuinely thought that you loved that person... I feel like that. I'm crying in my room at midnight hoping that something in me will change. I know I might sound retarded but like I genuinely thought I loved someone so much that they changed me. I was happier, I was laughing more, I felt like a goddess.......then the fact of this person already having a soul mate. I told the person that I didn't want to ruin his relationship and here I am crying my ducking eyes out for a stupid reason......I knew better to think that it would work. He was happy, he made me the happiest person in the world....now look at me now. I was talking to him after that conversation and he was like look at the song Beautiful....so I did( I recommend it to you guys for yall understanding) and he was like "beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful angel" and when I was done I put "omg" and he asked me what and I told him "I think it cute of how say those pretty little lies" from Anne Clendening. Then I'm guessing that he fell asleep. I knew better but I didn't want to believe it. Now because of it, I feel like cutting and not caring what in the world I'm doing. But I'm no because it's a stupid relationship that supposedly god is telling me no so I'll figure it out on my own along with some other people's help and advise. I know this is short but I'm really tired and I want to see death really bad.

Bye~
G.L.S.

Also my ig account I'd galaxy werewolf and it's the same picture as my Wattpad account so you'll find it