Another STORY

Hi guys don't mind me and my depressed mind right now but I'm going to make this really really short because there's not really much to say but I'm going to be posting another story onto my stories made by Galaxy...

    Also go check out my friend Dinonuggetforthelols she needs the support she can have on her story that she recently posted on here and she's really scared of what you guys think. Please go check her out and see what her high school story is about (even tho we aren't in hs yet) and go support her!!

     I have also thought about making it a competition, of who can make the best story. So please go and comment and say yes or no to that and we'll go from there!!!

     *Updates*
My mind - idk never changed
Life -  turned a whole 360 degrees and still spinning
Everything else - since the hurricane, my basketball thing came down and it was metal so I'm honestly scared of what's going to happen the next 3 days. But everything else is ok!!

ALRIGHT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE ON DOING THE COMPETITION AND SEE WHOS THE BETTER WRITER!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!

BBBBBBAAAAAAAIIIIII

~ GALAXY L.

The story title is Secrets Unleashed. There will be parts of the story that is similar to Aphmau because she was my inspiration of writing and I just made it my own!!! But even if you aren't a fan of her, please do still read it and if you don't like it then don't read it, doesn't really matter to me....it's made for the ones who enjoy it!!! Love you guys!!!