9.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon".

"Imma have to stay late in the center tonight".

"Imma go hang out with Beth".

"Sorry Beth, I have a family thing".

"I'll be home for the next episode I promise".

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your game buddy".

"No dad, Im all right, don't worry, I'll be home soon".

Those were all lies I told my friends and family in order to be with Noah. I knew what I was doing was wrong and if I had to hide it I shouldn't be doing it, but it just felt so right.

"So I was thinking, we could go to the beach, and then have a little dinner at one of the seafood restaurants you love so much", Noah said running his hand through my hair.

"Yeah, that would be amazing", I said smiling and giving him a quick kiss, "did I ever tell you you're stupidly good-looking?" Noah laughs and kisses me back. We both smiled and just stared at each other, it does sound kind of creepy when I say it, but when you're doing it, it's hella romantic.

ELLE'S POV

"No, it can't be!" I said walking back and forth.

"Those are the facts, Elle, we can't ignore them", Lee said.

"She would never do this to me alright, she is my sister!" I sighed, "She would never do it right?"

"We don't know what's happening, we shouldn't assume anything but..."

"But?" I said all melancholy. " I know, we have a lot of facts".

I pick up my phone, "Imma text Noah".

"What?" Lee asked surprised.

"Imma text Noah and tell him how I feel", I turned to Lee, "I need to do this Lee, please"

"You wanna break our rules?"

"No, I want answers and right now it seems like the only way I can get it".

Lee sighed but nodded his head. He knew I was right. I texted Noah if we could meet up, and he answered pretty quickly to my surprise. He had said yes, so I went to the front of his house to wait for him like he told me to.

About 10 minutes later Noah arrived on his bike. "Want it to talk with me Elle?" he said removing his hat and flipping his hair.

"Noah, I..." I stopped, there was only one way to tell him how I felt, so I kissed him. Noah pulled back as soon as his lips collapsed with mine. "I'm sorry Elle, but I'm in love with someone else", he said backing away. I just stood there, I had been rejected by my childhood crush who might have been having something with my sister, sorry, correcting, was having something with my sister. I. didn't suspect anymore I knew for sure, that Emily had stolen Noah away from me and I was never going to forgive her.

EM'S POV

I had just sneaked in into Noah's bedroom when he came in slamming the door. "Hello sir," I said from the window. Noah looked strange, he was walking from side to side. "Noah,  what happened?" I asked but he didn't listen and just kept on acting strange. "NOAH!"

"Sit down", he said grabbing my hand. "Your ... your sister just kissed me!" he said nervously.

"Do you think she is on to us?" I asked worried.

"Did you just hear me, she kissed me, Emily ... Elle kissed me!", Noah said freaked out, "and I just... I just couldn't so I told her I loved someone else".