14.

His look changed completely. "Noah?" I asked unsure of his response.

He took a seat on my bed and hid his face in his hands. " you lied!" He sounded betrayed.

"Noah", I placed my hand in his shoulder but he shook it away.

" there was no more tickets huh? Sold out?"

" I- I...", I paused, " we weren't really on speaking terms, we actually weren't even on terms after all!"

He sighed.

" you can't be hurt at that!"

He turned to me, waiting for what I was going to say next, " I should've told you yesterday." I lowered my head losing eye contact.

Noah took a deep breath and placed his hand on top of mine. I laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed in silence for some time, lost in our thoughts, or at least I was.

"I have one more thing!", Noah said reaching his pocket.

"Yeah?", I asked lost.

He cleaned his sweaty palm in his pants, that's how I knew he was nervous. "Noah?"

He bit his lips, when he was getting ready to talk my phone started to ring. "One second!" I said reaching for it. "Hello?"

It was Beth, and as she called it, this was an emergency. From the looks on my face, Noah could tell that I would have to leave. I hanged up the phone and was greeted with a kiss on my forehead, "Go!" he said, "I'll see you tonight!"

I smiled and made my way out the door. From the corner of my eyes, I witness Noah placing the ticket in his pocket.

"You better be dying!", I said as I reached Beck.

"I'm not, but you might as well!"

"Why? What happened?"

"Jake went on a trip..."

"And?" I asked, how was that of importance to me.

"He left you in charge!"

"Me?"

"You!"

"Me?"

"You!"

"Me?"

"No Milly, The Pope!"

"No, that's impossible!"

"He said you would know what to do."

I looked at Beth in disbelief. "Oh that's not the worst part," she paused, "last night the guys left the gate open, Pipet is missing!"

"This day couldn't get any better!"

"Wait?", Beth looked confused, "You think this is fun?"

"Sarcasm Beth, Sarcasm!" I said making my way to our control center. Like I imagined, a mess. Dolphin trainers were crying and all the other people were rudely accusing each other. John approaches me holding his infamous tablet.

"You are ten minutes late!", he said typing it in, "But thank god you're here!"

"Care to explain?" I said signing at the mess.

"Somebody!", he affirmed while evilly staring at Mike, "has left the gate open. Pipet has been with us since she was a baby. She won't make it on her own!"

"Okay, John... get everything organized! Do your thing! Mike, come with me!"

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! I WANT EVERYONE IN THEIR POSITIONS IN THREE SECONDS! I SAID THREE SECONDS! 3,2..."

Mike and I walked to a different part of the center. "I swear it wasn't me! Check the cameras, check anything!"

For some strange reason, my gut told me to believe him. "I believe you!"

"I would never let a poor animal out on purpose! Wait, what?" he paused finally realized what I had said.

"Wait, on purpose?"

"Yeah!"

"Who would do such a thing?"

"I- I don't know, but I know that the person planned this last minute. They left some tools behind, maybe we could use that to track them?"

"Uhh I smell a mystery!" said Beth coming towards us.

"This is not scooby doo Beth!" I joked.

"It might as well be because this is very suspicious!"

"Did you called the police?"

"I tried but, they don't care about a missing dolphin!", Mike sounded worried.

"How about the Marine Center?" Beth asked.

Mike and I both turned to her, "Oh wait, true... we are the Marine Center. My bad!"

"Okay, I'm gonna go back in there and lead the search, you too got it out here?"

Beth winked, "Yes ma'am!"

"Don't ever do that again!" I said walking away, "Let's find this dolphin!"

______________________________

Hey guys! I've decided to post these chapters and continue to write them later on. I am releasing them in batches so I'm not sure when I'll be uploading again!

Hope you all enjoy this version of the story! Thank you!

Question:

I have two unfished fanfics, a TVD one and a Flash one. Which one would you guys want me to release next?

______________________________

__________________________________

Some of my other work:

DragonHeart (https://www.wattpad.com/story/364671210-dragonheart)

In the mystical realm of Eldoria, four elemental courts - Ardorea (Flame), Aestus (Tides), Calx (Stone), and Zephyr (Wind) - have coexisted for centuries, but their relationships are far from harmonious. Elara, a spirited and headstrong member of the Stone Court, finds herself embroiled in a conflict that transcends her wildest imagination when she is taken to the Wind court as a prisoner.Unbeknownst to Elara, she possesses an incredible power that few are aware of - she contains the essence of all the elemental courts. Her rare ability allows her to wield the strengths of Flame, Tides, Stone, and Zephyr, making her a living embodiment of unity and balance.As Elara and Darian journey through the ever-changing landscapes of Eldoria, their initial hostility and mistrust slowly transform into a begrudging alliance. Elara's captivity quickly evolves into a complex dynamic of shared experiences and growing connections.The elemental courts they hail from each have their own unique traditions and elemental magic. Elara's extraordinary abilities prove to be the missing link that could reconcile their differences and forge a new understanding of their world as they grapple with the looming threat of war. As they encounter mystical creatures, face dangerous trials, and uncover hidden secrets, their relationship takes a surprising turn.Amid Eldoria's turmoil, a growing attraction between Elara and Darian becomes undeniable. Together, they embark on a mission to unite their courts and prevent the devastating return of an ancient and powerful dragon, whose reawakening could spell disaster for their world.