12.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from her?" He said angrily.
" Noah, Noah," I grabbed his arm, " what the hell?!"" What the hell? I should be asking what the hell! I go away, and you throw yourself to this guy!"" Throw myself? What are you insinuating?"" We both know damn well you couldn't stand 5 months alone!"" fuck off...," I held my breath, " did you think I was cheating?!"" no, I didn't think, I saw it!"" Oh, I'm so sorry, babe. Next time I'll tell Jake to let me fall face to the floor!"" Guys...," Jake tried to get in, but Noah punched him again."NOAH!" I screamed."Aren't you guys getting déjà vu from this?" Jake mentioned as he lay on the floor." Not now, Jake!" I turned back to Noah, " you, fuck you!"As I walked away, I could feel Noah following me. "So, you're not going to say anything?" He asked." I've said enough!"" Yeah, walk away! That's your expertise!"" Do not mention walking away. YOU left, YOU walked away, YOU ended this! Don't come back now!" Tears slid down my face. I tried wiping them away but ended up wetting my sleeve." Em!" He called, but I kept walking." Need a ride?" Beth asked as she stopped right next to me." I need some time!""Whatever you say! Get home safe?""I will, don't worry!"I made my way to the beach. It was my calming place, my peace. I took a deep breath and sat on the sand. The waves hit my feet." May I?" Asked a familiar voice." So you're also a stalker now?"" Hey," Noah paused. He tried grabbing my hand, but I pulled it away. "Em.""Three months, Noah. It's been three months! And do you remember what was the last thing you said to me in those three months... I don't know about us anymore," I mimicked him."I...""I am sorry, Em, I truly am. It would never happen again!" I completed his sentence. " 2 times, with this one three! How do you think that makes me feel?"" I'm here for you, I came back for you!", he sighed, " I couldn't live one more minute doubting if you were mine or not! I can't lose you! You're my everything!"" 3 months...""The worst three months of my life. I thought about you, every day, and I wanted to call but I was scared. It seemed like I had lost you!"" you have!", I stood up and started to walk away."What do I have to do? I'll do anything!", he grabbed my hand and pulled me close. " I love you," he said as he gently touched my face.Tears fell from my eyes. " please!" He said, getting on his knees and holding me tightly.I took a deep breath and kneeled with him. I tried to hold my tears, but like an avalanche, they all came at once. He wrapped his arms around me as I deepened my face in his chest.***As I opened my eyes, I realized it was already morning. I found myself lying in the passenger seat of a car. Noah sat in the driver's seat; he was still asleep. I tried to make no noise; I didn't want to wake him up. I thought about leaving him and going home, but I couldn't, I couldn't leave him alone.As he woke up, he smirked, " you're here!"I nodded."I thought you were going to leave."" I would never."" Em," he paused, " I'm sorry!"" I know," I answered as he reached for my hand, and our fingers interlocked." I should've never pushed you away."I played with his hair and gently patted his face. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer." Promise me... promise me, Noah!" I said as I gently placed both of my hands on his cheeks." I promise!" He said slowly getting closer. Our lips crashed into one another. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I missed this, the contact, the heat, the attention.***" My house?", I asked in a break from kissing." Sounds good to me!" Noah said, putting his seatbelt on.We drove to my house where I led him inside. As we entered my room, I went straight to my study desk and hid the ticket I had bought a month ago under all my school papers. Noah threw himself on my bed and watched as I went through the pile. " What?" I asked. He smirked, " nothing". I made my way towards the bed. Noah smiled as he looked at me up and down."Noah Flynn, you're officially the thirstiest guy I know!""What? I can't appreciate what's mine?" he chuckled as he pulled me closer to him."You should never not appreciate me," I said, giving him a quick peck and walking away.Noah laughed, "And Jake?""What about him?""Really, after all, we went through with him.""As much as you wanted to, Jake is my boss and my friend. I'm not letting him go!""He seemed pretty flirty last night," Noah sounded angry."Well, that's what a few shots of tequila will do to you!""Em!""Flynn!"We stared at each other, closed faces until Noah broke the silence, "I don't want to fight.""Then don't!""I gotta go," I said, kissing him goodbye, "See ya later?""Wait, where are you going?""Work."Noah gave me the dirtiest look, but I ignored it. "Don't you dare!" I warned him."What? I cant express my opinion!""Not if it ends with you punching the guy!"I walked away, but before leaving my room, I turned to him, "still remember your way out?" He nodded. I closed the door after me and headed out.***"His is worse than a jealous girlfriend! I think we need a break.""Another one?", Beth asked surprised."Why not? I did great on the last 2!""You cried throughout the whole time you were broken up!""I so didn't!""You know what I think you guys need...""What?" I asked curiously."A restart, a new beginning!""Oh great! Yeah, let me just rewind time, and I'll be right back.""Not like that!" Beth noticed my confusion and decided to guide me. "Maybe start with a talk, get all your feelings out, then give yourselves a break..."Before she could continue I stopped her, "We already tried that!""Yes, but not when you guys were in the same location!""How is that even supposed to help?""If you miss him, you won't have to buy a ticket to Cambridge and then not go because you are scared of getting there and discovering you lost him!"I took a deep breath; she knew me too well. I thought I lost him, I thought it was too late."Alright!", I said going with the whole idea."Wait, are you serious?", Beth asked surprised, "You're taking my advice?""It sounds like it might work!""OH MY GOD! I DID IT!" she jumped happily."Not so fast miss; you can only celebrate if it works."" I know it will!"

" It better! We need a solution and fast!"

__________________________________

Some of my other work:

DragonHeart (https://www.wattpad.com/story/364671210-dragonheart)

In the mystical realm of Eldoria, four elemental courts - Ardorea (Flame), Aestus (Tides), Calx (Stone), and Zephyr (Wind) - have coexisted for centuries, but their relationships are far from harmonious. Elara, a spirited and headstrong member of the Stone Court, finds herself embroiled in a conflict that transcends her wildest imagination when she is taken to the Wind court as a prisoner.Unbeknownst to Elara, she possesses an incredible power that few are aware of - she contains the essence of all the elemental courts. Her rare ability allows her to wield the strengths of Flame, Tides, Stone, and Zephyr, making her a living embodiment of unity and balance.As Elara and Darian journey through the ever-changing landscapes of Eldoria, their initial hostility and mistrust slowly transform into a begrudging alliance. Elara's captivity quickly evolves into a complex dynamic of shared experiences and growing connections.The elemental courts they hail from each have their own unique traditions and elemental magic. Elara's extraordinary abilities prove to be the missing link that could reconcile their differences and forge a new understanding of their world as they grapple with the looming threat of war. As they encounter mystical creatures, face dangerous trials, and uncover hidden secrets, their relationship takes a surprising turn.Amid Eldoria's turmoil, a growing attraction between Elara and Darian becomes undeniable. Together, they embark on a mission to unite their courts and prevent the devastating return of an ancient and powerful dragon, whose reawakening could spell disaster for their world.