15.

After hours of searching, we found Pipet scared stuck on the old nets by the bay. She seemed fine; I guess the big ocean was a bit too much for her. As we started transporting her, I wish I could just let her go, let her be free. I knew how it felt to be trapped, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else, not even little Pipet. 

_____________________________________________________

"Really? A dolphin?" Elle asked in disbelief.

"It's a baby, and it has never experienced the open sea. If Jake was here... where is Jake anyway?"

"EM! Over here!" Mike called my name. I ran towards the deck, "What?" I asked, catching my breath.

"These are the cameras for last night!" I take a look at them carefully. "Is that one of our employees?" I asked, shocked.

Mike nodded. "Where is Jake when we need him!"

We looked all over for that dolphin, and John was lucky to find her scared stuck on the old nets by the bay. "Let's hope whoever did this will get what they deserve!" John said, petting the dolphin.

"How are his vitals?" I asked.

"A bit high for now, but soon he will get back to normal," Mike informed me. "Thanks for the hard work, guys!" I smiled.

____________________________

I'm here. We need to talk!

I checked my phone, Noah had sent me a text. "Imma go, you guys! John, you got this?" He nodded, reassuring that he did. I smiled and mouthed thanks as I walked away.

I was walking to the door when I bump into a beautiful woman. She was around my age and walked like she owned the place. "I'm sorry!" I apologized as her purse dropped on the floor.

"It's okay," she said nicely, "it was both of our faults!" I smiled politely. As she picked up your purse, a picture flew out. I was able to pick it up before it reached the floor. She was pregnant!

"Ma'am!" I called her as I ran towards her, "Here!" I give the picture to her, "Congratulations!"

She smiled, "Thank you! Not going to lie, I'm a bit nervous."

"And why is that?"

"I am about to go tell the father! Came all the way from Boston for this!"

"Boston? That's a long way!"

"What can I say? It will all be worth it in the end!"

"Well, I hope you and your boyfriend the best!" 

She smiled, "Thank you!"

I watched as she walked away; one day in the far-off future, I would want to have children and raise them with Noah. We would get married and then create a family, and it was a dream. I dream I haven't had since middle school, and it felt good to dream it all again!

"I knew I had left the center at the right hands!" When I turned around, I saw Jake standing still.

" Jake!" I made my way to him, and we hugged. "Let me tell you, pal; you do a lot of work here," I joked. 

"What was that about?", he asked watching the girl walk away. 

"She is about to make someone very happy or very mad... but I guess we'll find out soon!"

"Want to follow her?" Jake asked, sounding like a twelve-year-old. I look at him, shocked but nodded right after. For some reason, I didn't want to miss this reaction. Jake and I head outside in search of the girl. She was making her way down the stairs. As we walked outside, I noticed Noah was coming towards the building. When he saw me, his face lit up, but he suddenly changed his expression as the girl walked towards him. She stops right in front of him, and they are facing each other. I stand in awe, not knowing what to think or say. My world stopped when she handed him the photo. She smiled and held his hand. Noah looked back at me, standing at the entrance of the center. He then turned to the girl one more time, and my heart started beating fast. My whole body shivered with just the thought of it. She hugged him tight, cried, but all he could do was stare at me. I could hear Jake saying something, something that I couldn't really understand. I turned around and started walking; it was too much, I still was not understanding it couldn't be!