13

Izabela stood at her locker fixing her braids when Zach appeared.

"Morning Z."

"Morning I"

"How has PT with Alex been?"

"Good, he's still a little frustrated but he's making progress."

"That's great, how about everything with asshole?"

"The same, I love the game but I hate working with him."

"My brothers said the same."

The two continued laughing and talking.

Zach looked at her and saw Scott glaring.

"Hey I, you know Scott's like in love with you?"

She looked at him confused. "Yeah right Zach, every girl here wants to be his or Monty's why would he like me?" she asked as they began walking to her class.

"You're not every girl Izabela."

"Which is exactly why he wouldn't like me, he just wants a girl to have fun with and he knows I won't."

"Well, I'll catch you at lunch Z."

"See you later future Mrs.Reed."

She flipped him off and walked into her classroom.

She was the first one in the class of her normal group so she decided to just scroll through her Instagram to pass the time. She was in her own world until someone walked by bumping into her.

"Oh hey Scotty." she smiled but he didn't return the smile

"You okay?" she asked spinning in her seat to look at him but he ignored her. She switched from her seat to the seat directly in front of him.

"Aw is my softy upset this morning?" she asked moving her head to meet his gaze.

When he heard her words he couldn't help but smile at the girl.

"Your softy?" he questioned.

"Yup because nobody else sees this cute side of you, they only see the hot asshole side so it's mine for the keeping." she smiled moving back to her assigned seat.

He dropped his head blushing when Monty, Jeff, Izac, and Izaiah walked in the class together.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Did we miss something?" Monty asked looking at Scott with a weird face and then at Izabela.

"Morning Princess."

"Morning Monty."

"Where did you go last night Iza?" Jeff said turning to look at his best friend.

"I told you, for a walk."

"For 3 hours?"

"I had to clear my head." she shrugged.

"You've been going on a lot of walks lately... you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just nice to get out alone sometimes."

"Good Morning class!" Mr. Calentuchi entered the room bring them to a silence.

Math class seemed to fly by when the bell rang everyone was surprised.

"See you at lunch"

"See you next period Princess."

"I wish he would stop calling you that." she heard from behind her as she was packing her bag.

"Who Monty? He only does that because of the way the guys treat me. You jealous?" she shrugged smirking at the boy.

"And if I am?"