32

Standing around Jeff's locker the siblings were all talking about the athletic seasons head of them. 

Scott walked in with Monty and Zach. 

"Hey, babe." Scott kissed Iz.

All the guys bro-hugged and Zach hugged Is. They continued their conversation about the football season when the bell rang signaling the beginning of the day. 

"Catch you guys later." Izabela waved and left the group. She heard footsteps behind her so she turned to see who it was.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks again for last night." Monty caught up to her. 

"About that... we need rules."

"Rules?"

"Yeah like, no fighting or at least no beating the shit out of someone because you feel like it. And always call before just in case my brothers are in my room or Scott's over." she said walking into their shared class.

He nodded. 

"Understood De La Cruz?"

"Understood." he nodded again taking his seat.

At lunch, she walked into the cafe with Monty. She took a seat next to Scott.

"Hey bub." she smiled pecking his lips quickly. "Hey babe." he smiled back.

"What we doing tonight?" he whispered to her 

"Homework?" she laughed

"Seriously, what are we doing? Movies? Monet's?"

"Anything." she shrugged.

He placed an assuring hand on her knee as they continued to converse amongst the table. 

After school, she was sat on the bleachers waiting for football practice to be over.

"Arroyo." She heard from behind her

"De la Cruz..."

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for practice to start and be over so I can go watch movies with my boyfriend." she spoke.

He nodded slightly looking around the field slightly awkward. 

"So um how's everything been with um y-your dad?" she questioned.

"The same." he shrugged. "He only gets really bad when he gets drunk."

"I'm sorry you have to go through that Monty, really." she smiled slightly at him

"It's ok, I really appreciate it staying between me and you though." he smiled back at her.

"Hey, babe!" Scott waved at her. "Oh hey, Monty what are you doing here?"

"Just catching up with Princess, I'll catch yall later."

"Bye Monty." she waved him off looking over at Scott who didn't look too happy.

"What?" she questioned him

"I thought you guys weren't friends?"

"I never said that babe." she smiled "Anyway go practice so we can go home." she kissed him goodbye.

Scott walked away a little skeptical but he trusted his girlfriend. It was Monty he didn't. 

"Bro what were you guys talking about?" he asked approaching Monty on the field.

"About how your girlfriend wants to have sex with me Reed." he chuckled cockily and walked away from the boy.

If looks could kill, Monty would be dead.

Scott looked back up at Is and tried his best to practice and not let Monty's words bother him.

"Reed! Get your head out your ass and focus!" Jeff yelled across the field.

"Take a minte! Get some water go stretch." the coach yelled at the team before walking over to the bench himself.

"Dude, what's up with you?" Isaac questioned patting Scott's shoulder pads.

"Nothing." he shook his hands off roughly.

"Somethings bothering you and throwing your game." Jeff interjected.

He shook his head once more and drank his water.

"Alright bro, whatever is going on shake it off and get your head in the game." Jeff told him before walking away with Isaac and Isaiah

"Yeah shake it off Scotty boy, it was only one night." Monty chuckled behind him causing Scott to go into a rage. 

He stood up shoving Monty as hard as he could. "Shut up, you never touched her."

"Oh I touched her and I did a lot more." He smirked that cocky smirk of his.

"Fuck you De la Cruz." he went to go punch him when Jeff pulled him back.

"Nauh buddy, not worth it let's go." he pulled Scott into the locker rooms to cool off.

"What was that Scotty?" Is busted in.

"What was that? WHAT WAS THAT?! He said he fucked you and he touched you and everything else he has been whispering in my ear the whole practice."

"Monty?"

"Yes Monty are you stupid? Did you fuck him?"

Silence...

"Izabela! Did you fuck him?!" 

"The fact that you even have to question me shows alot Scott." She shoved him with tears in her eyes.

She never gave him a reason to not trust her let alone believe she would cheat him. He of all people knew how Monty was. He knew he would do anything to get a rise out of people. He knew.

"No, I didn't fuck Montgomery! And the fact that you don't trust me is proof enough, you shouldn't be in a relationship."

"Is...what are you saying?"

"I'm saying exactly what you said. You don't trust me so why be with me?" she said walking out.

As much as it hurt her she couldn't be with someone that will believe the first things they hear about her then that was no relationship she wanted.

An Update Woo! Again, I'm back to school & working 2 jobs so I'll be updating when I can. I truly appreciate the love & feedback on this story I honestly didn't expect it. As cliche as it sounds lol. I'll be back soon 

                                      Love B