30

The guys were given the next day off because they had been working so hard that summer. 

Isabela had spent the night and was now sitting on the edge of Scott's bunk waiting for him to wake up.

Scott flipped over looking for her on the bed but when he couldn't find her he lifted his head up.

"Hey come back." He whined. When she didn't move her sat up on his elbows. "Hey babe come here." he pulled her down to lay with him.

"You okay?" 

"Yeah, just thinking."

"How long have you been awake?"

"A couple hours." she snuggled into his arms

"Well, we're going to lay here for a couple more hours because it's only like 6 am."

The two remained in the bed for 3 more hours sleeping. Caleb had gotten up to go meet his girlfriend as she arrived to spend the day with him. 

When the two went back into the cabin Izabela woke up again. 

"Sorry Is, we'll be quieter."

"No it's okay, we're going to get up soon anyway."

She shook Scott awake. "Scotty, let's go eat."

He simply pulled her down and laid there with her before he actually decided to get up.

Scott was sitting on the small couch in his room while Izabela was doing some light makeup.

"You know you don't need that." he said not looking up from his phone.

She looked over at him shaking her head giggling. She finished up the makeup and braided her hair as she always did. 

"damn baby." Scott said getting up from the couch placing his arms around her waist and head on her shoulder. 

She laughed. She loved that he always complimented her even when she was in just a simple cropped t-shirt and ripped jeans. She loved how he was with her. 

"What's the plan for your day off?" she questioned spinning around throwing her arms around his neck.

"I don't know Princess, what do you wanna do?" 

"It's your day off, you choose."

"We could go back to town and see a movie and go to dinner or something." he shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan baby." she smiled popping up to kiss him.

Walking out of the bathroom, Izabela handed Scott her keys as they said goodbye to Caleb and his girlfriend Kya.

The couple walked over to her brother's room where Jeff was also. They let them know what they had planned for the day and that they would see them later. 

The drive back to town was filled with singing and laughter from the two.

They arrived at The Cresmont and went in. Scott had his arms around her shoulders and the two were joking and having fun. They were in the midst of deciding on a movie when in walked Monty and Bryce. 

"Wow if it isn't the towns "it" couple." Scott froze tightening his grip on his girlfriend. 

"Hey, Princess." Monty spoke a little lower and directly to Izabela.

"Hi Monty." she greeted.

"Scotty boy! How have you been?" Bryce patted his back

"I'm gonna get tickets and candy babe." Izabela excused herself. 

"Damn Reed, she's got you whipped." Monty stated watching the girl walk away.

"Not whipped, I'm just not up for the party scene anymore..." He trailed off watching the way Monty watched his girlfriend. "I'll catch you guys later..." he walked away and over to his girlfriend. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she placed a kind hand on his cheek.

"How did he get her before us?" Monty asked Bryce.

"Dude, are you still hung up on her?" He shoved his friend and walked away. 

"W-what? nah man." He shrugged him off. 

Scott had known Monty liked her. Scott was Monty's best friend. Now Scott has the girl and Monty still wants her. 

Monty couldn't help but watch the two interact. He had wished that was him but his actions and reputation had pushed her more towards Scott. It was too late for him. Or was it?

Short 1st chapter back but just wanted to give a preface for what's to come soon. I hope you guys continue to enjoy this book. 

                                                                          Much Love & Happy Holidays 

                                                                                            -B     

You're Different - Scott ReedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara