0.4

All Minho wanted to do was get to his room and rest, with no disturbances. But apparently the universe had different plans, because right when he got up the stairs he heard people talking. Minhee's room was right near his and the door was wide open. He assumed Minhee and her boy toy were in there, and he was going to ignore them but he couldn't help but listen in when he heard his name being mentioned.

"Why does Minho 'hate' you anyways?" A guy voice asked, which was probably Jisung. At this, Minho kept his steps quiet as he walked a little closer to his sister's room to eavesdrop on them.

It was silent for a few seconds before Minhee spoke. "Well..." she hesitated, obviously not wanting to say the reason. "Something happened between us a long time ago, let's just say I did something and he wasn't the biggest fan of it, and now he hates me," it sounded like she was trying to be very careful with her words.

Minho had to hold back a scoff after hearing her words. That was not the full story and it was not something you could just sum up like that, and Minhee knew that.

"That's kind of unfair...why doesn't he just forgive you for whatever it was?" Jisung asked, making Minho roll his eyes. He shouldn't say that if he doesn't even know what it is that Minhee did.

"I don't know," Minhee spoke quietly but loud enough that Minho could clearly hear her. She knows, why is she lying? Or is it that she doesn't want Jisung to think badly of her?

Minho had enough listening in, so he turned to walk away but no, the floor just had to creak as soon as he took one step. He stayed frozen, waiting for his fate. The talking came to an end, now it was just silent as he stood still.