4.5

Hours had passed while the two boys were cuddling in each other's arms. And as much as they were enjoying their sleeping—Jisung had moved which woke up Minho.

Minho rubbed a hand over his eyes and looked around, the room was pitch black, other than the moonlight shining through the window. "What time is it.." he muttered and glanced over to the clock which read four in the morning.

He let his head fall back, running a hand through his hair. "We slept for too long, hey Jisu—" a silent gasp left the boy's lips as he saw Jisung's precious state.

Minho's heart felt a pain, this was too much for him to handle. He needed to wake him up but he loved this view of the sleeping boy.

"Psst—Jisung," Minho cooed softly, shaking the boy gently.

Jisung moved around a bit more but that only resulted in him hugging Minho closer.

Minho was silently screaming.

"Jisung," he tried again.

"Mhm," Jisung muttered.

Minho huffed. He pushed Jisung off of him and rolled over so he was laying right on top of him.

"Ah—!" Jisung was very rudely taken from his sleep, and was now being crushed. "Minho get off!" He whined.

"No, you wouldn't wake up," he smiled sweetly at the boy under him, "get up and I'll get off."

"You have to get off for me to get up you dummy," Jisung huffed, very angered.

Minho hummed, "alright." He rolled back off of Jisung and sat up on the bed.

Jisung waited a minute, going over the consequences of not getting up, before he decided to actually get up. He sighed, "why did you wake me up at—" he looked over at the clock, "—four in the morning!?"

Minho just smiled innocently at him before getting off of the bed, stretching his arms over his head. "We're going out, put something warm on."

Jisung blinked in confusion a few times before he slowly scooted to the edge of the bed, "going out? At this time? Why and where are we going—are you going to murder me!?"

"No—and quiet down, you don't want to wake your parents," Minho quietly scolded the younger. "And you'll see, just put something else on and meet me outside."

Jisung got off the bed and grabbed whatever he could find around his room, "you're just gonna sit out front of my house? Wow, whatta creep."

Minho glared but didn't say anything as he walked out of the room and made his way down the stairs.

"Weirdo," Jisung muttered and finished getting changed. He ended up throwing on a large hoodie and some sweat pants—Minho said to dress warm so he was dressing warm.

He followed after Minho shortly after. With his phone and keys on him, he left his front door, locking it of course, and meeting with Minho who was sitting on the front bench. "So, can I know where we're going now?"

Minho looked up at him and smiled, "no you cannot."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Two cuddling chapters in a row what is this sorcery

And sorry it's quite short :'(

Sorry for the sudden hiatus! I got my first job recently (it's skz's fault, I'm doing this for them), and I was going to post this a few days ago but I just haven't been up for writing it rn which I'm sorry for, I really wanna finish this fic soon :(( but here's the chapter and I'm going to try my best to end it in five (maybe) chapters, because evens numbers-

And it's technically still the 20th for me sO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST BOY HYUNJIN WOW I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

032019