2.6

A few weeks had passed, and quite quickly. Jisung made attempts of talking to Minho but he would just walk away every time. Time was running out and he didn't know what else to do. So he did the only thing he could think of, he called Hyunjin to help him out.

The two were at some coffee shop, because Hyunjin insisted on going out rather than staying cooped up in a room. So now they were sitting at a table for two near the big glass window.

"Talk to me," Hyunjin said, crossing his legs.

"What are you, some kind of therapist?" Jisung raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"No—" Hyunjin whined and uncrossed his legs, leaning over the table, "I'm your friend and I'm here to help so tell me your freaking problem."

Jisung huffed and looked anywhere but at Hyunjin, "well it's kind of confusing, you know Minho of course right?"

"Yeah, obviously," Hyunjin sat back and started drinking some of his coffee.

"Okay so like a month or two ago or whatever, our parents put me and his sister, Minhee, into an arranged married."

"Arranged marriage? Who still does that stuff," Hyunjin asked, half listening and half focused on his drink.

"I know, it's dumb," Jisung muttered. "Anyways, so a few weeks ago my mom might have seen Minho leave when I took him home from the club that night and—"

"Did she think y'all fuc—"

"Hyunjin what the hell, do not finish that sentence," Jisung glared at him.

Hyunjin only smiled and told him to continue, so he did. "She asked me who he was and she found out I might have the tiniest—smallest—almost nonexistent, feelings for him," Jisung spoke as quickly as he could, just wanting to get it over with.