2.2

A little time had passed since the boys' little talk and rant and it was now quiet once again. Minho was leaning back against the headboard of the bed and Jisung was leaning against the wall the bed was pushed up against.

"So..." Jisung started, causing Minho to look over at him. "Do you like Chan? Or is that still a sensitive topic."

Minho sighed and rolled his eyes, "you know what I don't even care if you know at this point, it's not like it matters anyways."

Jisung was taken aback, "wait—you're gonna tell me?"

"Yeah, duh. Now pay attention cause I won't repeat myself," Minho went on explaining...

"Minhee I can't oh my god I love him so much—whenever I'm around him my heart just wants to jump out of my chest and flop on the ground like a fish and then get stepped on, by him," Minho groaned and rolled around on the bedroom floor.

Minhee laughed and watched her brother roll around, shaking her head. "You really love him that much that you want him to step on your heart, possibly killing you?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you tell him how much you love him then?"

Minho snorted and turned towards Minhee, "I can't do that—you and Felix are the only ones who know that I like him...and Felix doesn't even understand how much I actually like him."

Minhee rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, "if you don't tell him eventually, you'll regret it, trust me," as she was heading out of the room, Minho sighed.

"I know, I know...I'll do it soon, I will."

Minho sat down at the lunch table where four other boys, including himself, sat. He took the only seat left, which just so happened to be next to Chan. "Hey."