3.1

Those few days had passed quickly and now it was the day of Minho's birthday. Jisung was not mentally prepared for what he and Felix and planned, which was mostly just Felix.

It was currently three in the morning—yes he was up at this time, an order from Felix. Plus it was technically Minho's birthday.

Felix's plan was for Jisung to climb into Minho's room from his window, when Jisung asked why the window and not the front door he explained that it would be more cheesy and romantic. But Jisung wasn't for this idea so Felix had to change up his plans a bit.

Jisung was currently sitting on a bench, at a park, at three in the morning. He sighed and pulled out his phone, going to text Felix.

[me]:
Felix, is Minho coming?

[felix]:
Yes yes, be patient

[felix]:
He said he was leaving about 5 minutes ago

[me]:
Alright

Another five minutes had passed and Jisung almost fell asleep on the bench, he was tired and it was so early—or late?—and he needed sleep. But the sound of someone walked towards him woke him up. He turned to the noise and saw a
figure walking to him, he smiled.

"Felix—?" The person, who was Minho, called out.

Jisung stood up and waited for Minho to get to him, and once he did he stopped completely. "What the hell."

"Hey, now I know you must be mad—Felix telling you to come out and meet him at three a.m. on your birthday and then seeing me instead, but let me explain okay?" Jisung quickly pleaded.

Minho glared at him and crossed his arms, "fine. Only cause I came all this way and I'm curious—wait how did you know it was my birthday?"