3.7

Jisung eventually made his way to the front of Minho's house, dreading every second of it. He was now standing in front of the door, having no idea on what to say.

"'Hi mister and misses Lee, I know I'm in an arranged marriage with your daughter but I'm sort of whipped for your son,' what the hell am I supposed to say!?" Jisung thought aloud, walking back and forth on their porch.

"Okay, 'hi! I came here to say how I don't love your daughter but your son inste—' ahh! This is so hard!" Jisung whined in frustration.

"Just knock and get it over with," he muttered, finally bringing himself to knock on the door, "wait no I wasn't ready—"

In only a few seconds, the door opened up. "Jisung! Hi sweetie," Mrs. Lee answered the door and opened it up for him, "please come in."

Jisung nodded and walked in, greeting her.

"Are you here for Minhee? I'll go get her—"

"No—actually, I'm here to talk to you and your husband, if you don't mind," Jisung interrupted and smiled.

"Ah okay, he's just in the kitchen, please come this way." She brought Jisung with her over to the kitchen, and Jisung was not prepared.

"Honey, you know Jisung right, you're almost never here but this is your future son-in-law!"

Mr. Lee looked up from his laptop and smiled, "yes of course I know Jisung, hello there!"

"Hello," Jisung greeted formally, giving him a slight bow.

"So what did you need to talk to us about?" Mrs. Lee asked.

Jisung was caught off guard. "W-Well, um—I just—wanted to talk to you about the, marriage.."

They both nodded, not saying anything else. Jisung gulped and went on.

"Well you see..I kind of, wanted to see if maybe," he cleared his throat, "you two would agree to cancel it because my parents have agreed to it already and now it's just you two and yeah—" he spoke quickly but was cut off.

"Woah why do you want to cancel it?" Mrs. Lee asked, confused.

Jisung laughed slowly, looking anywhere but the two parents. "I'm..in a relationship already." Shit, take it back—

"Oh! Why didn't you say so?" Mrs. Lee almost shouted, "we had no idea! But why would your parents agree to it if you were already in a relationship though?"

"They didn't know," he replied.

"We'll bring it up with Minhee. Do you have papers to cancel it?" Mr. Lee finally spoke.

Jisung nodded, "my mom does, her and my dad already signed them, but I don't have them on me—"

"That's fine, the next time you come over make sure to bring them," Mrs. Lee just said and smiled.

Jisung felt like a weight was lifted off his entire being. He didn't know why that was so hard—and he had to lie but at least they didn't—

"So who's this person you're with anyways?"

Jisung's eyes widened. He almost choked. "Ahah funny you say that—oh hey I think my phone is ringing, probably my mom—I should go but it was nice talking to you! I'll see you both again, maybe?" He waved to them and quickly exited the kitchen.

As he was walking out, he heard footsteps walking away from the kitchen, but he didn't see who it was. He decided to not bother and just to keep heading out.

He was glad that was over with.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I'm really curious whether this story or mystery number will ready 100k reads first-- and again, if mystery number gets to 100k I'll do that bonus chapter👀

Btw I've got the storyline all figured out now so it should be ending around 50 chapters or so, depending on how long I take to put everything together—

ALSO DID YALL SEE JISUNGS BLUE HAIR AT MAMA IM— ALSO AGAIN IM SO PROUD OF SKZ FOR WINNING BEST NEW MALE ARTIST KAJDJSJD AND THAT COLLAB STAGE WITH THE BOYZ HAD ME SHOOK— AND OOF DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MAMA JAPAN WHAT KINGS KSKSKS

Also hi, I was tagged for this twice and was honestly surprised cause I've never been tagged for anything before sjdjjs

I don't follow any accounts so I can't really @ anyone as far as I know sjdjsjj, and if I can without following someone then I have no idea how to do that😔 but if you're reading this then this is @ you because I appreciate you all for reading this story and I'm very cheesy whoops—

Thanks to @animejj4 and @Mirajane_And_Juvia for tagging me♡
(the fact that they both have anime usernames is just jsdjjs and hi
I love fairy tail-)

121218