2.0

Another few hours had passed, Minho and Jisung stopped talking after Minho had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Jisung attempted to push him off but that only ended in Minho falling onto his lap, which was even more awkward. So Jisung just lifted his head and scooted away from him, letting him lay there and sleep.

But then the group of friends had returned to see the two there alone, it was about midnight and they decided that they should all head back home. Only problem was Minho was passed out and they couldn't just leave him there. Well Jisung kind of wanted to but the others wouldn't have let him.

Someone had to take Minho home, Hyunjin and Seungmin left immediately when it was brought up, saying they were too tired. Chan and Woojin weren't even there at that point—and Felix had to take Changbin home because he was the sober one. That only meant Jisung was left. Left alone with a drunk and asleep Minho.

The farthest he got was outside of the club doors, with the help of Felix before he had left. Now Jisung was holding Minho up with an arm around his shoulders, trying his best not to drop him face first on the concrete. Minho probably wouldn't be very happy about that—

Jisung tried waking the boy up but it didn't work. At all. He thought about calling Minhee for help but she was probably asleep by now—so he did the last thing he could. Since Minho's house was too far and he wasn't even positive he could get in—he brought him back to his house. Which would do for a lot of explaining in the morning.

Jisung gently set Minho onto his couch, and by gently set he actually dropped him onto the couch without a care in the world, and left to do his own things before bed.

He came back out in ten minutes to bring Minho a blanket but—he wasn't on the couch. "Shit—" Jisung muttered under his breath. He really just lost Minho. Jisung frantically ran around the house, checking each of the rooms before he came to the last one, which was his bedroom. And there Minho was, sleeping sounding in his bed. "How the..." Jisung stood in the door way and watched the boy sleep.