2.4

For some unknown and stupid reason, Minho answered Jisung's call. He wanted to decline it but his mind had other plans and he ended up accepting it. Though he didn't say a single word.

"Minho, oh my god you picked up—I wasn't expecting you to," Jisung spoke and sounded relieved. "I'm so sorry that I um, kissed you or whatever, I don't know what got into me and I'm just really, really sorry—please don't hate me more than you already do and oh gosh, please don't tell your sister," Jisung rambled on, and Minho wasn't stopping him.

It stayed silent for a little while before Jisung spoke again, "are you there..? Are you ignoring me or do you forgive me? I won't do it again, I swear—"

Minho only sighed, to which Jisung stopped his sentence. It went silent again.

"Minho, please say something," Jisung pleaded.

Minho thought about it before he ended up just giving in and speaking, "okay."

"Okay you'll forgive me?" Jisung asked in surprise, hope in his voice.

"Okay I'll talk," Minho corrected him.

Jisung sighed, "of course, yeah."

"I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to see you, and I definitely don't want to think about you," Minho huffed and sat back against his bed.

"Look I'm sorry about the kiss, I'll make it up to you—whatever it takes—" Jisung offered but Minho cut him off mid sentence.

"It's not the fact that you kissed me, it's that—" Minho paused for a second, what was he even going to say? What was his excuse that he didn't want to be kissed by him? Because being completely honest, he kind of enjoyed their few second long kiss. Though he would never admit that. He just sighed, "you're my sister's 'boyfriend' so please don't kiss me, because if you've kissed her, then she's technically kissing me too which is nasty and I don't want to think about that actually ew—"