4.6

Jisung honestly thought he was going to get murdered tonight. Him and Minho were sitting at the back of a bus, traveling somewhere, at night.

They were the only two on the bus yet they were as close as you could possibly get. Jisung had his head rested against Minho's shoulder, because even though he was suspicious—he was very tired.

Minho found it adorable, but he wasn't going to show it. But he let the boy be, loving the warmth he provided him.

Until they arrived at their stop. Minho had to use all of the willpower he had to shake the soft boy awake.

"We're getting off here, come on," Minho spoke quietly.

Jisung hummed and stood up slowly. Minho thought he might fall so he reached out and grabbed the boy's hand, only to keep him from falling of course.

The two walked off of the bus, hand in hand, and Minho led them to where they were going.

As if Jisung wasn't worried enough at this point—but now they were walking to some mountain, cliff thing.

Once they got to the top though, Minho released the hold on Jisung's hand and walked over to a tree that sat at the top. He called for Jisung to follow, to which he did.

Minho sat beneath the tree, Jisung sitting right beside him.

The two looked off the edge and, as cheesy as it was, looked at the view of the city.

Jisung glanced over at Minho and tilted his head, "and...why are we here at almost five in the morning, Minho."

Minho smiled and looked at Jisung. He was planning on doing this eventually, he wasn't too sure when it'd happen. But it seemed like today was the day—or rather, tonight was the night.

"Well I just wanted to be alone with you, somewhere peaceful," Minho started talking and Jisung's heartbeat already started speeding up, for whatever reason.

"First of all, I just want to apologize to you because of how I treated you for the first few weeks of knowing you," Minho looked down, taking Jisung's hands in his own.

"I think—I'm just gonna skip all of the gross stuff, I am really sorry but I can't function right now because, even though I kinda said it before, I think I love you," Minho finished quickly, a little too quickly because Jisung couldn't process what just happened.

"I—" Jisung didn't even know what to say. He felt his face heat up immensely, he was positive that Minho could see it, even though it was dark out.

Somehow, Jisung got some courage, "I w-well um, love you too...and uh," he turned his gaze away from Minho, not knowing what else to say.

Minho smiled brightly though, moving his hands up to turn Jisung's face back to his, "Jisung?"

"Mhm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? My real boyfriend."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

This whole story is a mess but I gotta finish it somehow

033119