2.7

Seven o'clock had come around (stan SOC y'all) and Jisung was back at the coffee shop. He was a little nervous, he didn't even know what he was going to say and he was limited on time too.

During Jisung's worrying, the doors to the shop opened up and Minho walked out, stopping once he saw him there. "Oh yeah," he sighed.

"Minho," Jisung quickly turned around to face the boy, "um—"

"Five minutes starting now," Minho pulled out his phone to set a five minute timer—yes he is really this extra.

"Oh wait okay um," Jisung stammered, he didn't even know what he wanted to say. "First of all—like I said before, I'm really sorry for kissing you, you know that. But um, I don't even know what to say, my mom said she was going to push the wedding back a few weeks and she did, but you've just been ignoring me—"

"Wait what? Why did she push it back?" Minho interrupted him, very confused.

"So I could—wait—no reason," Jisung fake laughed, realizing why she had actually pushed it back.

"Tell me," Minho squinted his eyes at him.

Jisung gulped, was he really about to confess his—very small—feelings for Minho? He didn't want to but he probably should. Then again, the last time he followed what his heart wanted, Minho ran away from him and ignored him for weeks. He sighed heavily and lowered his head, "so I could maybe get closer with you."

"Why would you need to get closer to me?" Minho tilted his head, damn was he dense.

"Because I—" his words got caught in his throat, he looked up at Minho and took a deep breath, "I like you."

Minho stayed quiet, how was he supposed to answer to that? He didn't like him back obviously, right? Of course not. But now there was just an awkward silence (kka, kka, kka) between the two of them.

Jisung took his chance to try and make it less awkward, "a-as a friend of course, ahah. And if me and Minhee get married then we'd be brother-in-laws and I don't think you would like that very much so uhh," he rubbed the back of his neck. Way-to-go Jisung, you're doing great.

"My mom said that if I'm in a relationship already then they can't really force me into the marriage so um—maybe we could act like fake boyfriends until it's canceled?" Jisung offered.

Minho nodded subconsciously, still thinking about Jisung's confession, or was it even a confession?

"Wait really?" Jisung was taken aback, he wasn't expecting Minho to agree.

"Wait what—oh uh, no—" Minho shook his head quickly, "I have a boyfriend."

Jisung was, yet again, taken aback. "Really? Oh I'm sorry I didn't know—for how long?"

Minho had to stop himself from panicking, of course he hadn't had a boyfriend, he just didn't want to be in a fake relationship with Jisung—or a real one at that. "For a few weeks.." he answered slowly.

"Oh um, that's cool—" Jisung said but was cut off by Minho's alarm going off, had it already been five minutes?

"Well I would hate to cut this short but your time is up, so have a not so nice night," Minho gave his brightest fake smile ever and walked away from Jisung, not even bothering to wave to him.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

It sucks when some of your favorite stories get removed from wattpad :(( I've had 3 so far that I absolutely love get taken off

Also I'm not sure if there was a notification for chapter 25 but yeah– there's a chapter 25 so sjjsjsjjsh

102118