3.6

Jisung set his phone down and sighed. "So, she wants me to talk to your parents and tell them that I want the marriage canceled."

Minho laughed, still laying back on the bed, "good luck with that."

"Wow thanks for the encouragement," Jisung rolled his eyes. "Can you help me out?"

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"It'd be a little weird for me to just walk downstairs and ask them, how do I get out?"

Minho thought for a moment before sitting up and pointing to the window, "climb out the window."

Jisung just stared at him, dumbfounded, "what?"

Minho sighed and repeated, "climb out of the window."

"What if I fall!?" Jisung asked in terror.

Minho shrugged, "then don't fall."

Jisung huffed and got up, not forgetting his phone, and made his way to the window. It wasn't too high up. Hopefully.

He turned back to look at Minho who had laid back down already, "what if I die?"

"Then rip."

Jisung slid open the window and peaked out, mentally screaming. What if he slipped—he was terrified. He turned around yet again, "Min—"

"Jisung oh my god," Minho sat up and faced him. "I—" he stopped once he saw how scared he actually looked though.

Jisung gave him a confused expression, "what?"

Minho got out of bed and went over to Jisung, "if you're really that scared I can go with you—or you can just go out the way normal people do and use the door."

"How would I explain being in your house—your room actually, to your parents and sister?"

Minho nodded, "you're right. Window it is."

Jisung whined and looked back out the window. He felt ridiculous. He probably looked so wimpy right now. "You'll help me, right?"

"Yes yes, now come on." Minho patted his back to help him go closer to the opened window. "Just keep going over and there should be a ladder near the tree, it's leaning against the house."

Jisung nodded and slowly started climbing out of the window, being as slow as he possibly could. Once he was finally completely out, he looked back to Minho who was still in the room and was about to speak, but the window was shut.

Jisung's eyes widened, he tried to open the window again but Minho locked it. "Minho!"

Minho put a hand to his ear and shrugged, shaking his head to show he couldn't hear him. When he really could and Jisung knew that.

"Rude bitch," Jisung muttered under his breath. He looked behind him and saw the tree where the ladder should be, so he slowly but surely made his way over to it. He glanced down and yep—there was the ladder. On the ground.

Jisung was dying inside. He actually considered just jumping and hopefully he'd not die. But he decided to be smart and slowly climb onto the branch of the tree—this was a very big tree but Jisung didn't question it.

After a fifteen minute struggle, he finally made it to the ground. He was tired, sweaty, hungry, and angry at a certain boy.

He walked to the front of the house anyways, he still had something to get done and he was determined.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

This chapter is literally just Jisung climbing out of a window, I can't–

120318