4.9

— a flashback —

Chan stepped outside of his apartment door, letting it shut behind him. "What do you want Minhee? Make it quick."

"I thought my text was probably obvious," Minhee spoke with annoyance. "Leave Minho alone, don't try anything with him."

Chan scoffed, "I don't see why I should."

"Because he's finally moved on from you," she said bitterly.

"You know he's still going to hate you for that forever, right?" Chan laughed dryly, "you should've just left us alone in high school."

"Well I'm sorry for trying to protect my brother from an even worse heartbreak by getting him to stay away from you."

"I didn't know hurting him was protecting him," Chan said in fake surprise, "such am amazing sister."

"As long as he was not with you I was fine with him hating me," Minhee sounded annoyed. "Anyways, he likes someone else a lot now, so please just ask him to leave."

"Why? I'm still his friend."

"Because he likes the guy I was in a freaking arranged marriage with, and I want them to work things out before anything with the marriage can change." Minhee sighed, "I like the guy myself but who am I to take Minho's happiness away twice. If you're really his friend just tell him he needs to leave."

Chan stayed silent for a few seconds, processing everything. "Okay, fine. I don't see what getting him to leave will accomplish though."

"I have everything planned out, don't worry," she said with slight pain lacing her voice before she hung up.

Chan sighed and walked back into his apartment.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Wowow I'm sorry for the wait! I feel so bad for making Chan such an ass in this,, but oMG DKFJJS SO I SAW SKZ LIVE ON THE 17TH AND I MISS THEM THEY WERE SO PRECIOUS—END ME :((((((((

aLSO I posted a new minsung fic called "wrong number," it's mostly a texting fic but will have normal writing and stuff :^)

052019