Chapter Four: Family Ties

Addison Gilbert POV*

Waking up this morning was a bit of a chore seeing as my almost five month old baby just wouldn't stop being fussy and would not fall asleep last night.

After I pulled myself out of bed, I looked to see Chloe not in her crib. I'm assuming Jenna took her for me this morning seeing that she is literally a god send. The best aunt of the year award goes to... wait for it... Jenna Sommers!

I then made my way down the stairs, seeing Jenna standing in front of the TV and the high chair positioned beside her. I made a bowl of Frosted Flakes and plopped down in the chair next to her and turned my attention to the news.

"To repeat, the animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught." Asshole Logan was telling the residents of Mystic Falls over the stare box.

"Scum ball. Scum bucket." Jenna said in her baby voice while hading Chloe the toy she just threw on the floor. I was laughing at her as Chloe gave her a grin, and that is how Elena found us.

"Who are you talking to?"

Jenna pointed at the TV, "Him."

Lena gave us both a weird look as I was still laughing beside Jen in the chair, "The news guy?"

I finally calmed myself down and told her, "Also know as Logan "Scum" Fell, or my personal favorite..." Jenna cut me off putting her hand over my mouth.

"Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" She told Lena after giving me a grossed out look because I licked her hand.

"Oh, no way. You and him? He's cute." I gaped at my older twin and jokingly moved to cover Chloe's ears.

"You don't speak the devil words in front my baby brown eyes," I told her, trying to hold back my laughter so I wouldn't sound stupid. That would just be embarrassing..

"He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna shook her head and we both noticed a safety deposit box in Lena's hands. "What are you doing with that?"

I playfully smacked Jenna, "I was just about to say that Jen, not fair!" I fake pouted and crossed my arms.

Before Jenna could say anything back, Lena cut her off, "I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood she would loan it to the founder's council for their heritage display."

I picked Chloe up as we went through the stuff. Jen picked up a ring and asked, "Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?"

"Actually it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring first." I answered her before Lena could. Ha, beat that Lannie-poo.

Jer, who had just recently joined us picked somthing up and asked, "How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?"

Lena glared at him gritting out, "You're not gonna find out."