Chapter Ten: The Turning Point

Addison Gilbert POV*

So... if you don't remember, Jenna and I are in a bit of a predicament right now. Her shitty ex, Logan 'Fuckface' Fell is standing outside of our front door like he wasn't killed by Damon the night that Vicki turned. Anyways, Jenna's doing all of the talking and I'm trying to figure out a good way to bend down to grab the bottle without jostling the fussy baby in my arms too much.

Jenna was taking charge for the both of us though, "Why are you here, Logan?" Nice, Auntie Jen with the right questions.

"I missed you. I was out of town. I..." Scum told his ex girlfriend, throwing a glare at me over her shoulder, and I'll have you know, that that death stare did not go unreturned.

"Yeah, I got that email." By the look on his face he looks about as shocked as I did the first time I heard about that little detail.

"You got an email?" He asked her shocked, yeah I know, this is the only time I'll ever agree with this dick face. But the council pulled a dick move by sending an email instead of just admitting that Scum Fell was dead.

Jenna gave him a sarcastic look, "You didn't send an email?"

I got Chloe to take the bottle after I finally got it off of the floor, and after doing all of that I moved closer to the door to stand by Jenna. Scum bucket gave me a once over and tossed me a smirk before telling Jen, "I can explain. Just invite me in and I'll tell you everything."

"Yeah, how about go fuck yourself," I suggested to him and Jenna added on to it.

"I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it." Mental high-five to my dear aunt.

"Come on, Jenna. It's me. And don't listen to Addison, you know she's never liked me at all, plus, she doesn't make the best decisions." He tried to convince while gesturing to Chloe who was giving one of the cutest bitch faces that I've ever seen. I'm so proud, she gets that from me.

Jenna and I shared a look before both saying at the same time, "The answer's no." Yes bitch! another mental high five for the red head.

"I know you. You're always one step from a "maybe", a tiny nudge to "yes"." He keeps going like he is and the fucker is gonna wish that Damon finished him off the first time.

I spoke just under my breath, because I knew this vampire asshole would hear me, "You just fucked up vampire boy." He looked surprised that I knew what he was but didn't have a chance to question me.

Jenna scoffed at her dip shit ex-boyfriend, "You just pointed out that I have no self-control. Clever strategy!"

"You know what that means?" I asked, and waited a beat before adding, "It means fuck off Scum Bag." And with that, Jenna slammed the door on his face.

We both migrated to the living room, she went back to watching her soap opera, but I made a b-line for the stairs. I called over my shoulder, "Night Jenna!"