Chapter One: Pilot

Addison Gilbert POV*

I woke up to the sound of my beautiful, almost 4 month old daughter crying for the third time since I put her to bed at 10, which was the same time I went to bed

I got up out of bed and walked over to her after I checked the time, 7, time to get ready. When I picked her up out of her crib, I started bouncing her, "You must be hungry hmm sweet pea?"

I then proceeded to feed her, and by the time she was done, it was 7:30. I put her in her little bouncer thing that I put in front of my bathroom door, and took a shower. After the shower I blow dried my hair and straightened it, then did really simple makeup.I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for both myself and Chloe. I got us both dressed and went downstairs to get some breakfast.

 I got us both dressed and went downstairs to get some breakfast

I went into the kitchen, where Jenna was at and smiled at her. She smiled back and took Chloe from my arms, "Look at you, don't you just look so cute today?" She then asked, "Did she sleep any better last night?"

I shook my head while pouring milk on my cereal, "No, but hopefully she'll nap a lot at daycare."

Jenna nodded and gave her back to me once I sat down. As I was getting around to finishing my cereal, Elena walked into the kitchen, kickstarting Jenna's worrying, "Toast. I can make toast."

Elena shook her head and told her, "It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna."

I nodded at her, "Very true."

As Elena had gotten me a coffee, and went to get her own Jeremy walked in and asked, "Is there coffee?" And took Elena's right out of her hands.

I laughed at the look Elena gave him before getting up and putting my bowl into the sink before Jeremy came in clutch and set Chloe's car seat on the table. I thanked him as Jenna was still freaking out, "Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?"