Chapter Five: You're Undead to Me

Addison Gilbert POV*

The next morning in the Gilbert household I was walking out of my room towards the stairs when a familiar face walked out of Lena and Jeremy's shared bathroom

I stopped and looked at the visitor confused, "Um, hey Vicki, what, uh, are ya doing, ya know, here?"

She looked at me as if she just got caught red handed, which she pretty much did. "Oh, uh, nothing really."

I gave her a small nod, before leaving her there in favor of going downstairs. And the kitchen is where I found my dear Auntie Jen giving Chloe a bottle.

I walked up to the pair and leaned against the counter after getting myself a cup of coffee

I walked up to the pair and leaned against the counter after getting myself a cup of coffee. "So Jen, are you aware of the baby making that went on in this house last night?" I casually asked her while giving Chloe a big grin when she locked her perfect blue eyes with my brown orbs.

Jenna was about to answer me when my doe eyed twin came storming down the stairs. "Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh-huh." Answering the both of us, pretty calmly, not how you'd expect a parent or guardian to react in this situation. Yet Jenna isn't really your normal guardian, she's better, she like, the best aunt you can find.

"And you have no objection?" Now, my twin sister and I are different in many ways, and this situation right here shows one of those ways.

Jenna just shrugged, removing Chloes empty bottle from her mouth and moving to burp her, "He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." She paused looking between the 2 of us, "Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

Lena gave her a small smile, "Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." She gonna what now?!

"Um excuse me, Jenna. What the hell are you doing with Logan Scum Fell. He's an asshole." I'm furious, and irked. I'm thoroughly irked right now!

Jen-dog gave me a look as she told us, "I'm going to show up and torture him, yes." She turned all of her attention on Lena as she asked, "And have you heard from Stefan?"