Chapter Eight: 162 Candles

Addison Gilbert POV*

So right now I'm sitting in the Sheriff's Office talking to Caroline's mom, Liz about Vicki's disappearance/ death

So right now I'm sitting in the Sheriff's Office talking to Caroline's mom, Liz about Vicki's disappearance/ death. And I guess you could say that I already talked to her about it, because when I came in here I literally told her, "All I know about this is that I helped look for her last night." And then good old Liz didn't even call me into her office.

So basically this whole time I've been sitting in the front office with Jenna, trying to keep Chloe busy by bouncing her on my lap.

And when Lena finally stepped out of Sheriff Lizzies office we were free to leave, which was great, because Chloe needs a nap, and I'm the dumbass who decided that I wasn't going to bring the car seat in, because 'we aren't going to be here that l...

And when Lena finally stepped out of Sheriff Lizzies office we were free to leave, which was great, because Chloe needs a nap, and I'm the dumbass who decided that I wasn't going to bring the car seat in, because 'we aren't going to be here that long'. That was 2 hours ago.

But of course right when we're walking out of the station Stefan stopped Elena, so she told us that she would meet us at the car. Stef boy looked like he wanted to talk to me too, but I just glared at the pair and kept walking with Jenna and Jeremy.

And, after once again waiting for Elena, we were finally heading home, and as suspected, my little monster fell asleep mere seconds after the car started moving. And after a crappy 10 minute ride, in which I spent the majority of my time ignoring my twin that I'm still super pissed at, we were home.

After getting inside, I made sure to go up to my room and put my sleeping child in her crib, before jogging back downstairs to make myself something to eat. And after making myself a tasty breakfast hot pocket, I plopped myself down on the end of the couch that was still open.

I took a huge bite out of my food as Jenna told Lena, "You're wallowing." And I mean, she's not wrong.

"So are you." Whelp, the twin really ain't wrong either, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm mad at her.

I took a pause between bites, and informed the two, "I'm not."

Both of them gave me a glare, before Jenna defended herself to Lena, "My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped."

"Yeah, well, Logan 'Scum' Fell is exactly that... Scum," I told my poor aunt with a deadpan look.

"Logan's a jerk," Lena agreed with me.