Chapter Fourteen: Fool Me Once

Addison Gilbert POV*

The first thing that popped into my head when I woke up probably isn't anything that you would assume

The first thing that popped into my head when I woke up probably isn't anything that you would assume. Because the first thing that did was that some ice cream would be pretty good right now. But after that naïve thought, I caught a whiff of must... and I remembered that this isn't my bed, and I also realized that there was someone in bed next to me

I slightly opened my eyes and looked over to my side, and repressed a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only my twin in bed with me. When I was done ogling the sleeping girl, I took my time to glance around the room, and spotted a kinda familiar guy asleep in an uncomfortable position on a chair.

And while I was staring at the guy, Lena began to wake up, so I placed my hand over her mouth to prevent her from making any noise. Her eyes shot open, and the zeroed in on my face, once I was sure she wouldn't scream at me I slowly took my hand away while gesturing over to where the dude was asleep on the chair.

When she took in the situation we had a little silent conversation, which ended up with the both of us quietly getting up and slowly maneuvering ourselves to the door. I kept my eye on the guy on the guy while Lena removed the chain and moved towards the deadbolt. Both of us got ready to get the hell out of here as fast as we could, and the second we looked away, there was arms coming around my torso and yanking me back roughly.

"I wouldn't." The guy spoke, making me figure out who it was that the guy holding my twin and myself captive was none other then Ben McKittrick. That fucker.

Lena gasped and did a full 180 to face us. Ben tossed me aside for the moment and moved closer to Lena, and tried to compel her, "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

"I understand." He's McDumbass if he really believed that, but, whatever man.

Benny-Boo then turned his attention to me, and proceeded to try the same thing, "Do the same, understand?" He then yanked me off of the floor and made me stand by Lena.

"Yes, I understand." I said in a way more believing tone, damn, I should be an actor or something, I'd make so much money.

McDick scoffed at us and turned, opening the mini fridge, giving us the opportunity to swing the door open and try to bolt. However, for the second time today, the escape plan was foiled by a bitch ass vampire. The chick that was outside of the door grabbed Lena by the hair while simultaneously using the stupid vamp strength to throw me back. The hell is everyone being so shovey today?

"Seriously?!" The vamp bitch asked aggressively.

I slowly started to get up as the washed up jock answered her, " I told her not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!"

"And forgot the lesson about vervain!" What a dumbass, "She dates a vampire, Ben. And the little one is basically Damon's pet! Duh!" Excuse you sweetheart, that is some bullshit.