Chapter Thirteen: Children of the Damned

Addison Gilbert POV*

After the last couple of days that Lena and I have had, I finally got both of the Salvatore brothers numbers programed into my phone

After the last couple of days that Lena and I have had, I finally got both of the Salvatore brothers numbers programed into my phone. I deeply regretted that fact though, when this morning, I woke up to a call from the raven haired idiot way before I wanted to wake up today.

However, I still rolled over and answered as nicely as I could in these circumstances, "Screw off."

"Good morning to you too short stuff," He said back, most likely sporting a smirk on his stupid face that I am way to attracted to for my own good.

I groaned and rolled onto my back before asking, "What do you want, and why does it have to be right now?" in a really whiney tone. I mean, what can I say? I love my beauty sleep.

"Addison, we have a world to save."

I'm sure that if my eyes were open I would have rolled them, "Don't be a drama queen darling, it doesn't look good on you."

He chuckled and said, "Whatever sassy pants, just listen." It was quiet for a few second before I heard him say, "Rise and shine, sleepyheads."

I would assume that he had put me on speaker because I could hear the startled gasps and the sounds of sheets rustling and I couldn't help but laugh. The first voice I heard besides Damon's was my dear twin's, "Damon! Please!"

And it was quickly accompanied by Stefan's, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, stop being smutty." I snorted at him.

I don't know for sure, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they aren't decent by how startled Stefan sounds, "Seriously, get out of here!"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss." Well if Chloe wasn't awake before, she probably is now with how loud and hard I'm laughing at the moment.

"And it has to be right now?" That was my twin for sure.

"Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends and working toward a common goal." Oh, so that's what this is all about. He should've just let me sleep.

There was a little bout of silence where body language was probably being how the three were communicating, so I took the time to get up and find that I was correct. Chloe was trying to sit herself up in her crib, so I swooped in to be her knight in shining pajamas.

After changing Chloe out of her dirty diaper, I started my trek downstairs to start getting some baby food and a bottle ready for my stink bug while still keeping the phone pressed to my ear. I was just starting to feed Chloe when Damon ordered everyone around suggestively, "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first-since you are Elena Gilbert, you're on journal duty."