41 | Clip Show [ Caked-Face Abaddon ]

"I CAN'T FIND CAS ANYWHERE." Sam's panicked voice echoes through the library as he walks in.

"Neither can I." Clarissa threw her hand up, exasperated, "I looked everywhere."

"You think he blew town?" Sam suggests.

"Sounds like him." Dean tears his eyes away from one of the journals Father Thompson owned. They had his things in a box. "so it turns out that Father Thompson recorded all his demon exorcisms. This one here," he picks up a recording tape and hands it to Sam, "is the last one. Two days before he died."

As soon as they set up the recording tape, they've sat down, and huddle together.

( italicised is the description of what's going on in the recording tape )

"The date is August third, 1958. This is trial 19th, hour one. My subject is Peter Kent. Mister Kent is the father of two young sons, and three weeks ago, he was possessed by a demon."

He turns around, and stares down at the demon, who's hands and ankles are cuffed to the floor. The demon snarled once they make eye contact, but father Thompson is not fazed and proceeds, "I'm going to ask you a question now. When you crawled into Mr. Kent, and ate his children, how did it feel?"

The demon manically laughs, "orgasmic!"

Father Thompson nods to himself, as his answer confirmed his thoughts. He injects a syringe into his neck, causing him to scream.  "the first dose is administered."

Do we know what padre was dosing the demon with?" Clarissa asks Sam.

"Yeah, his win purified blood." Sam reads off the journal.

"Purified how?"

"Before he started, Father Thompson went to confession."

This is trial 19th, hour two. When you ate his children, how did it feel?"

"Bite me!"

His remark his muffled by his screams, and hisses.

"The second dose has been administered." The recording tape statics a bit, "moving to hour four, when you ate his children—"

"Kiss my ass!"

"How did it feel?"

"The sixth dose has been administered."

"Stop—" the demon pleads, panting.

"How."

Stab.

"Did it."

Stab.

"Feel?"

"STOP!!"

The three looked at each other quick. It sounded like it wasn't the demon pleading anymore, but a human voice.  In that moment, they knew Father Thompson was close with the exorcism.