46 | Epilogue

Listen to the music up there as you read.

46 | Epilogue

SOME PEOPLE CALL IT THEIR RESIDENCE, some people call it their house—Sam and Dean call it their home.

That's right. Lawrence, Kansas is, and will always be their home.

As those thoughts linger in their heads, Dean pulls up by the driveway of their home. It's looks the same as it always is—the grass is green, so is the house. Of course, you really can't forget about the freaky, but large and iconic tree beside.

Sam and Dean get off the car slowly, glancing at each other quick as if mentally communicating.

They stared wide-eyed at the people gathered outside their home just by the porch steps. But they weren't ordinary people, they're the people who played a major role in Sam and Dean's lives, the people who belong to somewhere in their hearts. They're called family.

Sam and Dean wondered why they were all gathered in front of their home, standing side by side with their fingers clasped together, smiling sweetly at them as if they had waited for their arrival. They looked peaceful, and most of all, happy.

Carry on my wayward son,

In front of their home stood Henry, Samuel, Deanna, Amelia, Lisa, Adam. While Jessica was smiling sweetly at Sam, Kevin's got this dorky, and wide-smile on his face. Charlie eyes are soft, full of support and love. Castiel's got a small grin, Mary and John are standing side by side, hands clasped together, and we can't forget about good o'l Bobby, with a need in hand.

Standing in the very middle of the porch, who stood out, was Clarissa. Her brunette hair was down, and it looked smoother and softer than ever. Her skin had that special glow to it, and her eyes expressed nothing but pure happiness.

All of them grinned at them ear to ear. Sam and Dean found themselves chuckling at the sight, and then laughing after. Dean pat Sam's back as they walk up to the porch into the warm smiles.

There'll be peace when you are done,

When they had reached up at  the porch, Dean put a hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer. He bent down, and caressed her cheeks with two fingers. He loved how smooth her cheeks was, and now that they were this close, Clarissa could now stare into his apple green eyes longer.

His two fingers drop to under her chin, and as he tilts it upwards, they pull themselves closer to each other into a lingering kiss. Dean holds her small, petite hand into his and squeezes it slightly by the side.

Lay your weary head to rest,

When they pulled away, they heard applause rerouting around them. It sounded blurred out, because all what both of them focused was how good the kiss felt.

Damn, and did it feel good.

As Dean nuzzles his nose to the crook of her neck, a giggle escapes her lips.

The way he holds me and the way he kisses me—everything feels right.

Tiptoeing, she whispers into her ear, "welcome home, Dean."

Don't you cry no more.

x x x