prologue

My eyes fluttered open. I stared at my alarm clock; it is 4:45 in the morning. Not too early I think. I wandered in the room until my eyes landed to a figure beside me. I formed a smile when I looked at the person beside me. I shifted closer to the person.

Her face was covered with bangs. I reached out my hand and took her bangs to the back of her ear. Now I can see her features clearly.

I caressed her cheeks softly until my finger touched her small lips. And yet, she didn't even winced with my actions as she was in a deep sleep.

I stared into her wet lips; that attracted me for no reason, as I was casted by a magic spell. I pulled her into an embrace and still my index finger was still on her lips; not wanting to leave.

I shifted closer and closer until our lips were a few inches apart; our foreheads were glued to each others. I can feel her slow breath.

"Am I worth to be your companion? "

"....."

"You know, when I was in the past, I've said to my hyungs and the maknaes that I will waited for them to get married first because I don't really understand what real love is."

"......"

"I thought love was like exist in family relationships and friends. And relationship from the opposite gender was a Fake. It will come and go. When people saw our flaws,they'll leave us. I was scared with the prejudice of the people towards me. Towards my friends. Towards my career. Honestly I was really terrified. And it really stressed me out."

"......"

"But when I met you.."

"....."

"I finally understand what really love is."

"....."

"Our love towards Him. From Him where we come from, and to Him we will return. That's what real love is."

"..."

"I'm thankful that I know and will forever love Him with all my heart. I'm thankful to Him that He gave me the chances to return to Him and repent all the sins that I've made and forever will be because I know that I'm a human that always made a mistake."

"...."

"And I'm glad that... He sent you to me."

"..."

"And thank you for accepting me as your soulmate. Thank you for accepting me for who I really am. Thank you for cherish your love towards me."

She was still sleeping peacefully. Her mouth was twitching a little bit and continued calm. She let out soft groan and accidently moved her head closer to my chest. I chuckled towards her sudden move.

"Yah, saranghae Lilly."

I kissed her forehead. When my lips was merely touched her small lips, she moved for a little.

"Ne.. Oppa. It's 5:30... go.. to..pray..-.. zzzz.." she mumbled in her sleep.

Ahh.. she must be dreaming of waking me up for the morning prayer.

"Heh. Oh you. It's not even 5 yet."

"Zzzz..joooniee.. nom.. nom.."

I giggled towards her funny baby words.

"Namjoon.."

"Yes my Lilly?" I replied ; playing along.

"......"

"Lilly?"

"......"

Bwoh? Fell in deep sleep already?

"Sarang....-hae.."

My facial softened when the word leave from her mouth. I touch her chin, lift her face and then.

  ......I kissed her passionately...

"Only Him knows how much I love you, my love."