A/n (please read~😁)

Hello readers~ it's author here... 😄

Wow the book have 128 reads already! And 20 votes!! OMG!! Yeah!!
I'm so happy~

To all people who read my story, I would like to say ' a really big thank you' to all of you. Honestly, those votes, reads and comments really made my day~

Truly thanks to RitzAinie, Mariamkhan14 and @Shehzil099.

All of you are the most for voting on my story.

Kamsahabnida~ 😚

And.. I'm truly sorry for the veerryy late update. Yeah.. My days are really packed with school's schedule, from morning until night.( I'm in a boarding school. Huhuhu)

I barely had time to update the story because..

Rules. And that is..

Smartphones are prohibited in school.

Huhuhu Huuu hhu.

So everytime I updated the story, I need to be extra cautious.

Don't worry, I will try my best to make every chapter is different and interesting to read

Oh yeah.. I forgot to tell you guys.
(A warning maybe..)

'Be Her Koya' is a really different story from the other fanfics ( Namjoon x reader).

It's a spiritual, friendship, lifechanging, religion, and also love genre. I also exposed some of my country's traditions in here.

So.. If you're a Malaysian ARMY, then you must like this kind of story..😘 cause I really dedicated for us Malaysian ARMYS..

but if you're not, but your an ARMY, saranghae♥ thank you...

I REALLY HOPE WE CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS~😍

So I hope you will accept my humble story.

Please. Don't be shy or afraid to comment. Maybe from there, from you as readers, I can get ideas for my story. Who knows?

And... I'll tag you guys in there! And if you have your own books that have been published, please please please..

Let me know okay~? I want to read it too.. 😆

That's all from me.. Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Saranghae and have a nice day~

-Aha-