Breezy

"Aish.. Jin hyung. Why you suddenly act like this. No cooking for a whole week? Is he serious? I don't think they can survive that; especially the maknaes line." I sighed.

Well. There goes our money.

Say bye-bye to our precious valuable 'green fellows'.

I walked through the street alone while thinking about what kind of breakfast should I buy for the members. I walked and walked until I passed 3 stores. There's bakery shop, noodles and kimchi's shop and a cafe'.

Cafe'? Nope.. too expensive.

How about noodles and kimchi's? Jin hyung and kookie loves that.

Wait. It's not even 10.

Ok. Pass.

"Bakery it is." I decided.

The bells chimed as I entered into the shop. The smell of the authentic variety of cookies and breads entered into my nostrils. There stood a middle aged lady; smiled at me and bowed as greetings.

"Welcome to Han's Bakery. how can I help you?" She asked politely.

"Hello. Umm.. Do you serve breakfast set here?"

"Why of course! Just choose anything that you like, young man . I will offer a good price. " She gestures her hand to the right. I looked at her direction and there...

I saw many kinds of sandwiches, mini pizzas, doughnuts, buns, mochies, croissants, just name any food for breakfast that you can think of is there.

Ok Namjoon.

Don't drool. DON'T FREAKING DROOL.

"Young man, are you okay? " The old lady asked; concerned.

Shit. Did I really just drool?

I tried to touch my own lips but I felt something soft on it.

Oh right. I'm wearing mask.

Totally forgot about it.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Sorry. " I smiled sheepishly.

I took a tray and put, well everything. My tray is full with varieties of foods.
The old lady only chuckled on my own behavior.

I'm hungry you know. And there's 6 children that I need to feed.

"Is that all? " I nodded.

"Hmm. That will be 25."

Huh?! So cheap!

"Err, are you serious? I bought it so much."

"I told you that my shop offer a good price. "

"Jinja?! Kamsahabnida! " I bowed to her happily.

As I open my wallet to take out the cashes, the bell chimed again. I tilted my head back and saw a young girl walked in; with a gummy smile on her face.

"Anyeong halmeoni! " she beamed cheerfully.

"Anyeong my dear." the old lady smiled happily to her.

"Can I have the usual? " she speaked in English.

And I was shocked that the old lady replied to her in English too.

"Actually I just packed it already for you. Tada! " The old lady placed a paper bag on the counter. The bag was written with 'sunshine' on it.

"Wah! Kamsahabnida! I'm really hungry right now. Muah muah! " She gave the old lady a flying kiss to her and took the paper bag happily. She placed money on the counter.

When the girl tilted her head to the left and realised that I was beside her all the time, she gasped.

"Halmeoni! Why didn't you tell me that there was a customer? " She whined. Her face started to red.

"Huh? What for? "

"I just show my childish side to you just now! I thought there was no one." she whispered.

But it's cute. I smiled to myself while looking at her.

The girl was wearing an oversized white t-shirt with a red cardigan. Oh. She had a head scarf covering her head.

Her style was simple but why does she looks so...

Beautiful?

I can't help myself from staring to the girl beside me.

"Err.. Sorry." she uttered to me in a low voice.

"It's okay. I don't mind it." I tried to be polite.

"Okay Halmeoni! I gotta go! My friends' waiting for me." she dashed to the door.

"Alright! Be careful my dear! Don't talk to strangers! " The old lady warned her.

"No worries! Bye! " Her hand twisted the door knob. When the door was swungly open, the strong wind came in and automatically blew a little part of her head scarf.

The scene was suddenly turned into a slow mode movement.

The way the breeze blew her little part of her head scarf and the way she looked back.

She looked....

Absolutely stunning.

I didn't move; feeling numb for a moment.

And I hold my breath for no reason.

As my body was not functional; just stood there.

When the door closed shut, I shooked my head; fade the thoughts away.

My heart was beating rapidly; as I felt like finishing a 200m run.

Yah. What is this feeling?