Thank you! And Its not over, people!

Hello beautiful people. And if you're a muslim like me, Assalamualaikum (Peace be upon you), people.

First of foremost, I want to say thank you so much to you guys for support this book. This is the first BTS fanfic that I have done, and lucky to the Muslims ARMYS out there, it is an islamic bts fanfic. But I know that there are people who are different religions also supported this book and gave so much lovely comments.

To those people, You know who you are, I FREAKING PURPLE YOU!

TO EVERY EACH ARMYS OUT THERE, I PURPLE YALL!!!

Thank you so much!!

But sad is, eventhough it's hard for me to do it, I have to discontinue this story.

"Yo, why you want to stop so suddenly?! "

Here's why.

I've started this book when BTS released their Love yourself: Her or Tear era. (I dun remember)

A few weeks after Fake Love was released.

And it was near to their Idol mv that they released, I've been inactive in wattpad almost a year and a half.
Because I need to sit for a big examination for me to graduate from high school and getting good result so I can enroll myself in public universities.

I'm not rich. So I can't enroll to a private institutions.

And if you noticed in this story,  I made the character meet Namjoon within the real timeline. Like it was a real life scene.

And I missed their latest timelines through that period.

So it's really hard for me to plot the story.

After a few months, I finally made a decision to put Be Her Koya to a stop.
I hope you can understand on what I'm trying to say.

Actually its really hard for me, but I know if I keep it up, the story would not delivered you a message that I'm trying to show to you guys.

So it's final.

BE HER KOYA IS DISCONTINUED.

Honestly, I know that I can't continue the story, and I was quite upset

Honestly, I know that I can't continue the story, and I was quite upset. So I kept thinking for making another fanfic with a good message or story that will give people inspired with it. Of course it will be a BTS fanfic.

But like..

Something more like Relationships.

Within people.

Like families, friends, even people you barely know.

And finally.....

I've published two fanfics.
.
.
.
.
..

HORNS AND WINGS

HORNS AND WINGS.
BTS X TXT

GENRE:  DRAMA, FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP

EVENTHOUGH THIS STORY LOOKS LIKE FOR THE OT7, I FOCUSED FOR OUR LEADERS.

THE LEGEND= KIM NAMJOON

THE ROOKIE= CHOI SOOBIN

One advice that I can give...

Fasten your seatbelts for some mixed emotions.

I AM SOOBIN!

I AM SOOBIN!

TXT FANFIC

GENRE: FLUFF, FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE.

WELL I'M TRYING SOMETHING NEW.

Please pray that I can finish these 2 fanfics before I can do another one.

To Be Her Koya readers, although this book is discontinued, I'm not discontinued upon myself.

I hope you can give support to my other books too!!

Again, thank you so much for your lovely support!!

To people who started their own fanfic, KEEP GOING!! YOU CAN DO IT!"

TILL THEN, I SINCERELY LOVE YOU ALL!!

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I AM!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

TAKE CARE♥♥♥♥♥♥

Shout out for @ensiah for lovely covers!! Follow her people!

-aha-