spoiled and curious II

Namjoon P. O. V

"Pfft. Chill Namjoon. You only met her once, pabo." I snapped.

Yeah.  I met her once but my heart just can't stop shaking.

Her presence.. There's something about it.

That make me feel.....

Aish. Stop.

Just stop.

"Kim Namjoon. Stop it. This is all a distraction.  A Distraction!  Clear your head!" I slapped myself.

"Just forget the girl and you'll be alright." I sighed.

Forget the girl, forget the girl,  forget the girl, forget the girl. I keep repeating those words to clear my mind.

I hope this day will end soon.

3rd person P.O.V

What he does not know, all the members were perking their ears on his door. With their wide eyes.

"Bwoya?! I heard hyung said 'girl'! " Jimin exclaimed.

" 'Forget the girl?' Who the hell is that girl he refers to? "-J-Hope

"Yeah. He kept on repeating it. " Taehyung agreed.

"Oh shit, shit, shit. The secret have been exposed. How should I tell Namjoon about this?! " Yoongi bit his lips; worried.

"Will you stop? We're focusing on Namjoon's sudden action here! Plus, it's your own fault for exposing it. " Jin blurted out.

"Maybe his ex? " Jimin guessed.

"That's impossible. He haven't had his first kiss. More likely he'd never had a girlfriend before. " Jungkook denied.

"Unlike you. Buentae kookie."

"Wae?!  I'm not! "

"Yes you are. "

"Aniyo! "

"Yes you are"

"Jin hyung.  Just admit that you haven't had your first kiss." Jungkook sneered at him.

"So?!  Does that matter? I have tons of ARMY'S out there waiting for me. I don't need that 'first kiss'. " Jin folded his arms. He looked pissed at the golden maknae's statement.

Even though it's so freaking true.

"Poor you. You're getting old already, ahjussi." Jungkook sneered at him.

"Yah!!   How dare you! "

"Oh my~ Jinnie hyung never had his first kiss~ He's absolutely an ahjussi.."

TRIGGERED.

The fact just strucked not only to Jin.

But to the rest of the members.

The words were echoing in their heads. Rage filled in them.

"What did you say Jungkook..?"

All of the members turned their heads; piercing their eyes into Jungkook's.

"Oh Jungkook~ we're just your ahjussi's...? " Hobi and Taehyung stares intensely; with their eyes shadened with darkness.

Jungkook shooked; looking at his hyungs. He totally forgot that all of his hyungs never had their so called "first kiss".

And now.

He looked like a small bean, waiting to be crushed.

"Err..  No!  I just... I-i-it was a.. -"

"So..  All this time you've been calling me ahjussi not because of my age but just because I haven't had my first kiss? " Jin started cracking his knucles.

"Is that it you little pervert bunny?" Jimin shoved him onto the door. Jungkook yelped in pain.

"H-hyung. I'm joking! Mianhae! " Jungkook raised both of his hands, surrender.

"How about we make you have your 'first kiss' for a second time"? Taehyung smiled in mischief.

"No! Aniyo! Anything but that!! " Jungkook pleaded.

"Ohohoho~ great idea Taehyung.." Their eyes glistened towards him.

"No! Please. I'll make it up to you guys.." Jungkook tried to release himself from Jimin's strong arms.

"Too late buddy. Jin hyung, you'll go first. " Yoongi patted Jin's back.

Jin smirked at Jungkook who was struggling to set him free from Jimin. Jin moved closer to him until their faces were few inches apart.

"Hyung no! Don't freaking kiss me on the lips!  Disgusting! "

"I'm not going to kiss you on the lips you pabo!  Just on the cheeks. "

"Yah!! You're not kissing but you only spitting your saliva's!"

"Welp. Yeah too bad. It's a punishment anyway."

"Be prepare for 4 more 'kisses' Jungkook-ah.. " Hobi cackled.

"Noooooo!!!"

Before Jin made his lips on Jungkook's cheeks, the door was suddenly burst open; making all of them tumbled one by one like a freaking domino's.

All of them groaned in pain.

"Guys...  What are you think you doing?"

"Uh-oh.." -Jimin

"Oh shit.. " Yoongi cursed.

Welp. That's it.

They're freaking screwed.