Rapper's line

Hold up readers. Before you read, I have changed the character of "Liyana" to "Y/n". You know..  To get some feels in it. Ahahah. Ok go on.

"Who's your bias in BTS? "

..
.

.

Y/N P. O. V

Bias.
Bias.
Bias.

Me? Choosing a bias in BTS??

"Oh, err..  Well..", I stammered. "I-I-I don't know. They're all good and talented. I like them all."

"Come on now.. " he scoffed. "It's impossible for an ARMY to not have their own personal bias. To thumbs it up, Bias vs Bias wrecker."

"Woah there soldier. You're really into the ARMY'S fanworld, huh?"

"It's a common thing to know. Now back to my question. Who is it? " he asked again.

"I already told you! I like them all. I love them all."

I really do. Except I have my eyes on a particular member.

He let out a sigh. "Its only a bias. Just choose one. I know they're all damn good and handsome. What is the difficulties?"

Oh honey. 

There's no word of 'choosing' for a bias. If it is BTS.

And why this man looks like he was smirking when he mentioned the members are 'damn good and handsome'?

Suspicious.

"Hello?  Earth to Y/n."

"Huh? I'm not even daydreaming."

"Yeah. But... -" he trailed. "You're staring at me like I am some sort  course of meal. It's scary."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Yah! I'm waiting for the anwers."

Huh?

Oh right. Bias.

"Fine, fine. I'll tell you." he immediately slide his cup of latte aside and rested both of his hands on the table.

Why is he so interested to find out who's my bias is?

Like dude. We've just met like twice.

"Well. I do like all the members in BTS. But if you say personal bias, I choose Rap-.. "

"I knew it!!" he exclaimed. "That explains everything. Don't worry, every fans likes him and I'm sure RM will love you too, cause you're his fan." he cheerfully said.

"Yo! Hold up!  What 'explains everything?' " I questioned. "and why are you suddenly mentioning RM?"

He looked confused.  His pupils dilated.

"What do you mean? You said you like Rapmon. You even got Koya there." he pointed out the blue sleeping koala pillow on the sofa that was behind us.

Is that why he think my personal bias is RM?

"But is only Koya."

"What?  What do you mean 'only Koya'?!!"

I giggled towards his funny expression. Eventhough he was frowning but he really looked hilarious.

"That's why don't cut in when people are speaking. Or you'll get it wrong." I snorted.

"I was gonna say my personal biases are the Rapper's Line. And I think I like Yoongi. "

P/s: R. I. P RM. 😂