Sunshine in the midnight

"Yah.. Jiminie I've had enough! Where are we going actually?! "

"Ne ne. Almost.. " he hesitated. He continued into his driving; and I swear that we went to the same road.

For the seven times.

"It's been half an hour! " I looked at him angrily.

I was going to hit the short maknae when he suddenly cut me off.

"Yah Hyung.. Do you remember the time that you'd bought the Mochies? " he asked me; eyes still on the roads.

Mochies?

"Can you be more 'specific' please? " he clicked his tongue.

"Aish. The one that you'd bought us breakfast. You know.. The time when Jinnie hyung declared that he did not wanted to cook for a week? " he classified.

"Oh. That. Yeah, I remembered. Why?" I asked him.

"Is it far from here? "

"Aniyo. It's only a few blocks away from our Magic Shop."

"Bwoh? Jinja?! What's the name of the shop hyung? "

"Hmm. Han's Bakery. "

Skkrreeeeet!!!

The car suddenly brakes; making my head hit the dashboard.

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! " I squirmed in pain.

Gosh. Why is it always be my head?

"Hyung.. Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I just saw that bakery was still open across the street." Jimin exclaimed.

"Bwoh?! How should I know?! You didn't ask me in the first place! " I said.

"Yah!! Pali-pali! Before the bakery will close! " he steered the steering wheels; making a U-turn.

"You're so lucky because we didn't involved in an accident. " I massaged my head that was throbbing.

"Uh? Why is that? " he asked.

"Who the hell stopped abruptly in the middle of the roundabout?!" I glared.

"C'mon hyung.. It's late bruh. " I only shooked my head towards his statement. I tilted my head; looking ahead.

"I hope that the bakery's still open. I don't care. I want to ruin my diet for a while." Jimin hummed.

"Jiminie. You just had 2 boxes of lamb skewers and 2 bowls of ramen for dinner." I bluntly said.

"Hey! The other 4 boxes were finished by the coconut head and Jinnie hyung okay?! I was famished! What do you expect?! " he scrunched his face; his crescent eyes squinted while looking at me.

"Fine fine. Whatever. " I huffed. Jimin took a peek at me; hmp-hing.

Aigoo.. This kid..

"Jimin." I called him.

"What? " he answered; looking annoyed.
.
.
.

Silence.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung? What is it.?"

.
.
.
.
.
.