spoiled and curious III

"Guys.. What are you think you doing? "
.
"Uh-oh" -Jimin

"Oh shit." Yoongi cursed.

Welp. That's it.

They're freaking screwed.

___________________________________

Namjoon P. O. V

All of us were in Jin and mine's bedroom. The maknaes line were sitting on the floor while the olders' on Jin hyung's bed. I sat on my bed and looked at them. I cleared my throat.

"Care to explain? " I fixed my eyes onto them.

All of them flinched. I can hear Jimin and Jungkook gulped hardly. Hobi started scractching the back of his neck nervously.
They all trying to avoid to make eyes contact with me; especially Yoongi hyung.

He'd only looked down to the floor. His mouth quivered.

He's not being himself

I wonder why.

"Guys. Why are you being quiet? I just want to know why all of you were on the front door. " I asked.

"Oh.. Err.. Um.. Are you.. Are you.. Uhh.. " Hobi said while stuttered.

"Am I? "

Hobi looked troubled and nudged Jimin to continue the talk.

"Err.. Well.. Are you.. Uhh.. You know.. 'ehem-ehem' ? " Jimin asked me while his little chubby index fingers brought near together.

What's he doing?

"Meaning? "

Before Jimin could continue, Jin hyung slammed the table between the beds; causing all of us startled.

"Ugh! That's it! You guys are too slow to ask him that 'thing'. " he exclaimed.

Huh??