Wrong question

Meanwhile at Han's Bakery

"Rock, paper, scissor!"

Namjoon showed a paper sign while Liana made a peace sign as scissor.

"Yeah! I win! " she beamed towards her small victory. "So you have to introduce yourself first." she giggled towards Namjoon who was already pouting. "Yah. Why we played the 'rock, paper, scissor' thing? We're not kids anymore!" he frowned.

"Hey! Adults play it too! Don't you dare insult the rock paper scissor game." Liana denied.

"Tch. I don't believe it. Where's proof?"

"My siblings."

"Other than that? "

"My friends."

Namjoon sighed deeply. 'Aish.. This girl really.. '

"Other than people that related to you?"

Liana suddenly being quiet. She looked at the mask guy infront of her that who she just met, had a chat, offered the friendship and now, she was debating with him only about the rock paper scissor game.

What an instant friendship yeah?

A perfect 5 minutes like in a grave, Namjoon couldn't hold it and cleared his throat. "See? You can't even give the answer. I win." Namjoon smirked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "Not yet! I'm still thinking." she groaned. Her eyes narrowed; thinking who the bloody hell will play the rock paper scissor game these days.

She knew that there are a few of people exclude her family and friends.

"I knew that there are people who still play that game! Come on brain, work with me!" Liana was battling with her own thoughts.

Idol.

Popular.

Actor? Maybe.

Funny? Well of course.

But who?! Why can't I put it?

"Yah. Is mint tea delicious?" Namjoon asked while his eyes caught up on the board menu on the beverage section. One of it written 'Mint Tea'. "Cause I never tried it. Does it taste like toothpaste cause it's minty? " His almond eyes sparked with curiosity.

"Of course it is. It's literally mints. And.. -"

Wait. Mint?

Suddenly an imagery of a pale man with green or mint dyed hair formed in her mind. The man was kneeling, frustrated as he defeated by his dongsaengs in the.. -

Liana gasped. "Yoongi! Yoongi always defeat in the rock paper scissor game!" She clapped as she finally solve the puzzles altogether.

How could she forget?

"Hey." Namjoon poked her arm. "Are you o.. -"

"BTS! " Liana slammed her fist on the table made Namjoon jerked back; shocked with her spontaneous act.

"BTS! They're adults but they still play the rock paper scissor game. Plus, they are the famous boyband in the world. Hah! I win!" Liana puffed herself proudly.

Namjoon mouth was gaped apart without Liana could see it. "Damn, I forgot that we still played that thing. Pabo pabo!!" Namjoon cursed himself; facepalmed.

"Ughh. Can you please exclude BTS? How about someone like Ariana grande or Justin Bieber? Park Soo Jun? Kwangsoo? Anybody?"

"Why?"