spoiled and curious I

I came back to my apartment with the breakfast I bought for the rest of BTS members. When my hand reached the door knob the door suddenly open by someone; Jimin.

"Ah hyung. You're back. " the Mochi smiled happily. He helped me to take the bags and both of us walked to the living room where the dining table was.

Then the rest of the members came to the dining table; one by one.

"Yeay~ Finally I can get to eat Mochi." Jimin beamed.

"Ooh.. Westerns' breakfast. " J-Hope examined the food.

"Hey Namjoon. Didn't you buy any kimchi fried rice? " Yoongi asked.

"No. It's too early to eat that. You want to get a stomach ache like last time?" I eyed to him.

"Ohh. Right. " He pouted. He realised that he got a sensetive stomach.

"Okay everyone! Take your plates. Don't eat just like that. It's not proper." Jin said. Everyone do as their told except for the reluctant maknae.

"Sheesh." Jungkook mumbled but loud enough for Jin to hear.

"Jungkook, I can hear you. Take your plate now. " Jin glared at him.

"Kookie-ah.. Here's your plate." Taehyung placed the plate in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jin and stucked out his tongue at him. Jin only rolled his eyes. While their busy setting up the table, I tip toed to my room; hoping the others didn't recognize I walked out.

"Oh? Joonie hyung. Where are you going? Don't you want breakfast? " The golden maknae asked me while munching a chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh. Ahaha.... Right. Uhh.. You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later. I need to do..... Something."

"As in what? Finishing our songs? " Tae guessed.

"Ah... Yeah. That's it. I need to call the manager. And... Well.. There's a girl... No. I mean.. There's a minor thing I need to cope. So yeah. Be right back!" I hurried to my room and slammed the door shut.

*crik* *crik* *crik* *crik*

"Hmm. That's odd." -Jin

"Maybe he got inspiration all of a sudden. Well, it's RapMon. What can we say. " -Hobi

"Nonsense! The song had already finished." Suga exclaimed.

"what?!" the others shouted.

"Of course. Hobi! You were freaking there. How can you not remember?!" Yoongi knocked his head.

"Oww! That hurts! Hyung.." Hobi whined. Yoongi only sighed heavily.

"Aish.. Hyung. Don't be too harsh. You will only make him absent-minded in his young age." Jimin carressed Hobi's head dearly. Hobi smiled at Jimin and turn his head to Yoongi; glared at him.

Yoongi just make a poker face.

"Wait, wait, wait. How come the song had already finished? Why you're the only one... Ah no. Why you and Hobi the only one knows about it? " Jin glanced at the mint-haired boy curiously.

"Okay. Story time with Suga. It was 3.00 a.m. and I woke up to go to the toilet..-"

"It was you?! You know you scared me to death!" Taehyung interrupted.

"Yeah totally. Taehyung quietly sneak into my room and slept beside me." Jimin giggled.

"Boo.. Tae hyung's a baby." Jungkook sneered at him while ruffling Taehyung's head.