The one and only

BTS Apartment

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he looked on his screen, fulled with his mix and mashups. It had been 4 hours he locked himself up in his studio; Genius lab.

He'd just finished his own track for the TRIVIA; 'Seesaw' and currently been working on with the mashups of his 'Seesaw x I Need You'. For him, those two songs will come out perfectly.

Yoongi rested his head on the table. Although the mashups were almost complete but he still think that it was not enough. He felt that there was something missing in the track. His desire for making songs telling him to go on with his work, create more and more songs but his brain shut him down completely. 

As it was saying "You used me for hours, I deserved a rest you moron. Use me later. "

And tada..  Yoongi felt himself wore out. He was tired.

" I wonder how's Hobi doing. Is he alright?" his mind was picturing Hobi slumped himself in his chair and started to make that annoying screeching noise; feeling frustrated.

Tch.  Tch.

Poor guy.

Yoongi glanced towards his phone. 'Maybe I should call him.' When his hand wanted to reach it, his phone buzzed; an incoming call.

He took his phone and checked the dialler.

Hoseok.

Speak of the devil. He pushed the button.

"Hmm? "

"Hyung...help.. " he whimpered.

"H-Hobi? What's wrong? Are you okay? "

"Hyung.. Please..  Help me.. " Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard a fainted thud through the line.

"Hobi! Hold on!" he ended the call and dashed towards the door. When the door was swungly open, a strong figure crashed against him caused him to fall and he let out an 'oof'.

"Yoooooooonnngggiiii~"

"Gaah! Hobi-ah! Get off me! " he squirmed as Hoseok hugged him tight.
Great.

Why this thing never crossed his mind eventhough Hobi had pulled out this kind of prank to him?

Like million times.

"Hyung.. " Hoseok rested his chin on Yoongi's chest; his sparkling eyes looked into his hyung.

What is he up to this time?

Yoongi sighed. "What do you want? "

"Hyung..  I want you."

.... Bitch what?...

Where's the fire?

"Jung Hoseok. What the hell just gotten into you? " Hoseok just smirked towards him and purposely leaned in closely.

"Hyung~ I want you.. " his hand caressed Yoongi's cheeks and cupped it. Yoongi felt weird and awkward with him. His face started to red.

Don't tell me that Hoseok is Gay!

And he took this time for advantage??!!

"Hobi. I swear if you.... "

"..I want you to treat me lamb skewers today! I'm hungry..." Hobi beamed, showing his heart-shaped mouth.

...........

"Hyung?  Why are you red? Did you have a fever? "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jung Hoseok!!!! "

.............................................................

"Hmm..  It's been awhile I haven't eaten lamb skewers. Damn, it's good as always. " Yoongi enjoyed his meal.

"Hyung..  You're so mean. It freaking hurts you know! " Hoseok hissed as he dabbed his red cheek with ice bags.

"Well it's your fault. You got me confused and made me questioning about your sexuality." Yoongi bluntly blurted out to the poor sunshine.

"What?!  What did I do?! " exclaimed Hobi.

" 'Hyung..  I want you..' " Yoongi mimicked his voice. "Do you think that's normal in that kind of situation?!" he glared at him.

" Ah!! But I didn't finished my sentence yet at that time! What are you.. " then it clicked. "Wait. Are you saying that..."

"If you know it, then shut your damn mouth." Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"You think I am GAY?!"  Hoseok yelled.

Yoongi only sighed. "I didn't say it. I just assumed it." Hobi gasped in horror towards his hyung thoughts.

"I AM NOT GAY!!  HELL NO!  NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE!! " the thought of himself being a gay made him shivered.

"Well. Good. Might start to not act like one." Yoongi snapped him.

"But I was teasing you..  It's not that I'm..  Into you..  Eww..  Or whatsoever."

Hobi just puffed his cheeks. He took the chopsticks and started to dig in.

"How's your track going? " Yoongi asked; trying to cool down the tense.

"Good. Nothing much to worry about. But man, I'm tired. My brain felt like going to explode." Yoongi chuckled with his statement.

"How about you hyung?" Hoseok asked him back. "I don't know..  I already finished the last part but I think something... Missing you know?"

The last word that came out from Yoongi made Hoseok caught off his guard. "Missing?" he placed the chopsticks down and put his sudden interest in the conversation.  "What do you mean hyung?"

Yoongi shook his head and shrugged; not knowing the real cause. "I think I want him to hear it after this. So I can know what I'm lacking off."

Hobi smiled. "Yeah. I was going to say the same thing. Let him hear my track too."

"Well like I said. He's passion is music. He knows how to pour his heart to make the song live." - Yoongi.

"Ne ne.  He sure does."  Hobi giggled.

They both carried on with eating their meals, making jokes and spend their time in the genius lab while waiting him to come.

HIM.

The one and only......

Kim Namjoon.