~Chapter 2~

Taking a step forward, she let her body fall and waited for the impact with the concrete. But instead of concrete she fell in someone 's arms. She opened her eyes to see the green eyed man who was trying to convince her not to jump. He was now under the bridge, in the middle of the road, holding her in his arms.

" How did you-" she quivered looking up at the bridge and then back to his eyes.

"How did you get down here so quickly!" she was shocked. No human being could be so fast. It was a twenty feet distance and he could not have climbed down so quickly.

"I climbed down cupcake" he said casually walking to the side of the road where there was parked a black car, probably his car.

"No, you couldn't! No human can do that so fast!" she said shaking her head, trying to find a logical explanation.

"I never said I was human" he said smirking and opened the door of his car, placing her in the passenger's seat. He put the seatbelt on her and run to the other side of the car. She tried to open the door and run out of the car but it was locked. What car has children locks at the passenger's seat, she thought and sighed mentally. She had just run away from a psycho only to come across an other one. Luck was not on her side today.

"Where are you taking me? And what do you mean you're not human?" she asked trying pointlessly to open the door again.

"I'm a werewolf. And I'm taking you to my pack" he said starting up the car.

"Yeah okay, now that you had a good laugh, tell me where are you taking me!" she replied annoyed by his childish behavior. He was kidnapping her! Things were serious! And he was in the mood for jokes! That was something uncommon in comparison to her former kidnapper. He was always serious. If he wasn't serious he was sarcastic. The few times she heard him laugh didn't end up well for her. Being happy made him more bloodthirsty for some odd reason.

"You don't believe me cupcake?" he asked laughing. His eyes were glued on the street, hands on the wheel. He was driving fast and was heading out of town.

"My name is Emma! So stop calling me cupcake" she demanded and his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"No I like calling you cupcake" he said taking a sharp turn towards the woods. Where the hell was he taking her?

She sat in her seat, hugging herself in an attempt to calm down. But the deeper he drove into the forest the more anxious she became.

"I can hear your heartbeat. Calm down before you have a heart attack" he said finally slowing down the car. They were now at an opening deep in the forest. Many cars were parked around and some motorcycles too. But no buildings were visible.

"What are we doing here? Where is here?" Emma asked the green eyed man as he opened the door for her to get out.

When she didn't move he grabbed her hand and pulled her out gently.

"Don't make me hurt you cupcake. I don't want to" he said brushing the hair off her face.

"Now I need you to stay calm at what you are about to see, okay? I am not going to hurt you" he said taking of his shirt.

She can't say she didn't expect it. He was going to rape her and then kill her and dump her in the forest, where noone would find her.

He continued striping until he wore only his underwear. A tear dropped to her cheek as he walked closer.

"Please don't be afraid cupcake" he said brushing the tear off and took some steps away from her.

Before she could procces what was happening his bones started to break, the sound of them echoing through the woods. He didn't seem to be in pain though, like he was used to this. His muscles flexed and fur started to appear on them.

After a while there was no man standing in front of her, but a huge pitch black wolf.

She was terrified! Her eyes were wide, pinned on the beast as she took some steps backwards until her back hit a tree. Yes, she wanted to die but not this way. Been torn by a beast is definitely no peaceful way to die.
The beast took a few steps towards her and lowered its head. It was acting like a dog but that didn't make her less afraid of it. The wolf approached her more and nudged her hand. She felt the soft fur tingle her fingers. The wolf gave her a doggy smile, letting its tongue hang from its mouth. How cute, she thought and laughed. When the wolf lied next to her pointing to its back, she didn't hesitate.

She had no idea why, but she climbed on the beast and held onto its fur. With a last look the wolf started sprinting in the forest, dodging trees and roots. It was actually nice running in the forest at that speed. Everything went by so fast like nothing mattered. She felt free and relaxed as the air brushed through her hair.

The beast came to an hault when it reached an other opening. It sat down allowing her to climb off its back and went behind a tree. The sound of bones breaking was heard once more and the green eyed man came behind the tree, fully clothed.

"Do you believe me now, cupcake?" he asked a playful smile lingering on his lips.

Unless this was a dream, she had no choice but to believe him. She nodded her head and he smiled at her.

"I still don't know who you are" she said as he walked towards a big wooden house that she hadn't noticed before.

"I am Alpha Caleb and this is my pack. Welcome to Nightshade Pack" he said and showed her the forest around them. Behind the big wooden house there were scattered all around other smaller houses, same on the outside as the big one. He held her hand and approached the big house, nodding to two men that were standing at the front. They bowed their heads and went back to whatever they were doing.

"For tonight we will stay at my house and not the pack house, but tomorrow I will introduce you to my family" he said passing by the big house, which was apparently the pack house, and heading towards a smaller one next to it.

"What do you mean for tonight? I can't stay here! I have to go back before he finds out I'm missing" she exclaimed and stopped walking.
Caleb growled lowely, reminding her of the beast he was just minutes ago, and turned to look at her with anger in his eyes.

"You won't go anywhere! Especially back to him! He won't hurt you anymore. I'll make sure of that" he said and grabbing her hand once more he lead them inside the wooden house.

"How do you know about him?" she asked trembling and wrapped her hands around her body feeling self conscious. Was he one of his friends? Was he helping him? Would he hurt her too? He was a werewolf. She would not be able to handle the pain he could cause.

He didn't speak, just lead her up the stairs and pussed her in a big bedroom.

"Don't try to leave Emma. I will be back soon. And I will answer any question you have. You should wright them down, we don't want you to forget something" he teased and left, locking the door behind him.

Emma looked around the room, tears blurring her vision. Was this the way she was going to die? By an angry werewolf beast?